T h i r t e e n

Matts POV

As the fans came through in pairs, alone or in small groups I couldn't help but want to take out my phone and text Ellena.

Don't get me wrong I love the fans and I love nothing more than meeting the people who love the show and or the books and support the direction in which we choose to take it and build it, appreciating what we do to make it our own.

I'm loving meeting them now, in their hundreds, the people who have paid for more than a panel chat but have also paid to meet us exclusively to have a chat and take photos with us. Talking about the show and what they love most about it, what they feel they can relate to most in the show with their daily lives and what they'd perhaps like to see more of.

But, like I said, the overwhelming need to take out my phone to text Ellena was lingering and as the final few fans got ready to enter the room I took the chance to quickly do so.

Mattsucks:

I'm sorry for disappearing earlier

I guess I got a little jealous

Ellenyes:

it's fken

Mattsucks:

what?

Ellenyes:

can't soell

IM EXCITD

Mattsucks:

oh yeah... the guy

Ellenyes:

IM SO CLISE

Mattsucks:

oh, sorry... TMI BTW

Ellenyes:

shoot, SORBSKSBE im up ILL TALK LATER SORRY MATTY BYEEEEE

Mattsucks:

bye:(:( xx

"So apparently there's a group and then one girl on her own left and then we're good to go," Alberto nodded just as a curtain opened and a group of two girls and a guy came through, they looked about 16 or 17 and approached us quietly, shyly taking a couple of steps at a time.

"Hey guys, we don't bite honest," Kat laughed walking over the them and hugging them each in turn.

"Speak for yourself Kat," Alberto walked up to the group and began taking selfies using their phones and talking with them about what they could expect to see from Simon in the new season.

One by one we all met each member of the group, taking photos and signing various  things they asked us to, like phone cases, posters and merchandise they had collected before arriving.

"Okay move along now guys, there's one girl left and she's been waiting ages," the security guy announced as he attempted to usher the group out as they were reluctant to leave.

"How long has she been waiting?" Emeraude asked looking over to see if she was coming in yet.

"She was the first to arrive this morning for the panel interview, he chuckled, "So she's actually been here the longest out of everyone, oh there she is!" He inclined his head over to a woman walking slowly towards us.