F i f t e e n

I knew I wouldn't be able to keep quiet and not tell him, that I knew that my Matthew was in fact Matthew Daddario and to be honest I didn't want to.

The longer I kept it to myself the more upset not only he would be, but they all would be that I knew and didn't tell, meaning they didn't need to worry about telling me and revealing the truth themselves.

And I understood that, I understand completely why they wouldn't come straight out and say it, they don't want to be treated differently for who they are and well, who's going to believe someone who comes out and says 'oh just to let you know, I'm Matthew Daddario you know the actor'

But let's face it, as soon as the group chat was created it was pretty damn obvious, Matt, Domino, Kitty Kat, Harreh, Berto and papa wolf? I mean not everyone would know with just that but as a fan of the show, something I hadn't told him so he wasn't to know, I was not stupid.

However, it had been four days since comic con and meeting the cast and I was yet to think of how to tell them when the time was right but first of all, how do I tell Matthew. But also, Harry and Emeraude seemed to know me, or at least thought they did, so there's that too.

Ellenaaa:

do you have Instagram?

I'll follow you

I knew he was going to tell me he didn't, but part of me hoped he'd ask for mine and then see the photos I'd uploaded of us all meeting at comic con.

I knew it was a cowards way of telling him but I was fearful of his reaction when I told him I'd known all along. He had been distant this week and thinking of ways to not give me his twitter or to not FaceTime and I knew he was scared to tell me who he was, not knowing that I already knew.

Matty:

no sorry:(

I'd tried dropping hints, things that linked back to 'Ellena' at comic con, hell at comic con 'Ellena' said things I'd even said to Matt through our texts.

He just wasn't catching them.

Ellenaaa:

come on old man, not with the lingo or the tech are you??

Matty:

you're mean :(

Ellenaaa:

I've been called worse

Matty:

.....

Matty:

do you watch TV?

Ellenaaa:

yes, unlike you I'm not an old man

Matty:

hmmm

Ellenaaa:

DONT HMM ME MISTER

Matty:

just did

Ellenaaa:

want a slap?

Matty:

what you GON do

Well, might as well go for it

Ellenaaa:

strangle you with an ascot?

Matty:

Ellena...

Ellenaaa:

Daddario.