S i x t y F i v e

We were going to meet up with the rest of the cast today, whilst they were doing their promo rounds for the second season of Shadowhunters, Matt had a few days off as did Alberto but for some reason, we were going to meet them all there and hang out for the day because we genuinely did miss them.

And Matt seemed very eager to go.

"Remember we have a date tonight by the way," Matt winked, stepping out of the Uber first, hand outstretched for me to take for assistance just after. Gesturing to our choice of clothing for the day, sweats and pyjamas and apparently when they were finished promo we were having a lazy day, he was obviously hinting that we'd have to change.

"Trust me I remember, I've been looking forward to it all week Mr Daddario," I smiled, pecking his lips before jumping on his back and ordering him to move his ass, "Chop chop hop to!"

"You're so bossy, I love it," Matts hands hiked tightly under my thighs as we walked, "And you'd better be excited for the night of your life that you'll never ever forget,"

"Hmm, not even when I'm old and wrinkly?"

"Not even when we're old and wrinkly babe," he chuckled, "With Louis with your brother for the night, we'll be free to enjoy a stressless night of just me and you," he added, a small wink escaping. Then he sped up his pace, walking into a room backstage that was filled with the faces of people I loved dearly.

"There come my favourite two people who will take my side!" Dom sulked, stomping his way over to us, "They're picking on me,"

"We're your favourite people? Yesterday it was David and Berto?" I snorted, mentally slapping Dom as once again he switches.

"I know I'm a friend whore but underneath it's always you two, well you anyway, Matt differs depending on the day," Dom waved his hand, as if to say his friendship with Matt was 50/50.

"I'm gonna choose to take strong offence to that," he rolled his eyes, making his way over to the couch, me still clinging to his back like a koala.

"Stop whining you lil baby, Dom where's everybody else?" I turned my head, aiming my question at the blonde who sat down on the couch opposite me and Matt, me having been put down in Matts lap, his arms wrapped around my mid section still.

"Aw does my wifey miss me?" Emeraudes voice was heard echoing down the hall, before I saw her walk through the door, "Aw you didn't bring my favourite guy?"

"I'm right here what you saying?" Matt sulked, his bottom lip protruding.

"No Matthew darling you're my favourite brother," she smirked, finding a way to keep him happy and Louis her favourite little guy.

"But I'm only your brother on the show and what about Dom? Or Jack huh?" He retaliated, smirking once he saw her glare at him.

"Yeah what about me? Am I not a favourite brother?" Dom frowned, jutting his hip out and pouring at Em.

"Yikes look at the time gotta dash love y'all!" She stuck her tongue out before fleeing the room, just door closing slightly before opening again revealing Harry and Alberto.

"Hello my darling peasants, how I've missed you all," Alberto chuckled, strolling into the room smugly, "I think I did anyway," he paused, scrunching his nose up as he thought, "Maybe,"

"Ell, never make him pie again, he doesn't deserve it," Alan chuckled, just as a show runner came in to the room for him, Maxim and Isaiah, telling them they had small promo videos to shoot, "Yeah yeah I'm coming, give my love to the little one ok?" I nodded, all of us wishing them well before they all filed out of the room.

"Well, we're all done for the day," Harry sighed with relief before jumping on Alberto's back, "So what's the plan?"

"For me to still be in on piece by the end of the night," Berto groaned, "Can't we just go back to the hotel and relax? Eat pizza because the diet is finally lifted until January?"

"Sounds good to me, I've not have pasta or pizza in months," I shrugged standing up off Matts lap, "I'm missing carbs,"

"Why've you not eaten carbs?" Emeraude yawned, "Dieting again?"

"Um yeah, I had to get back into shape and get used to regular training sessions again for a few new roles I've accepted," I paused seeing them about to ask questions, before adding, "And no I can't tell you,"

"Okay, we should of known you couldn't, but as long as our diets are on an off this week I'm down for pizza or anything packed with carbs to be honest,"

"Yeah the new ones are on a down low at the moment, though I can tell you one thing I'm working on," I added as an afterthought, climbing on to Matts back as we made our way to lunch, Dom, Kat, Em, Harry and Alberto following.

"SPILL THE TEA!" Harry yelled jumping in front and proceeding to walk backwards as we walked.

"I'm returning to Beacon Hills,"