F i f t y

Me and Matt spent the week travelling Europe. We started in the U.K. beginning in London, and visited typical tourist attractions that Matt had obviously never seen, like the Tower of London and Big Ben, then we went to Wales too, Matt taking thousands of photos of the sheep and other farm animals that he thought "needed some appreciation" After a successful trip in London, I suggested we continued our trip throughout Europe, and travel each neighbouring country and ending in Finland possibly; and that's exactly what we did.

Instagram

@itsellenayo I'd say I'm flying home, but my home is wherever you are💙

57.2k likes 527 comments

@emeraudetoubia YES COME HOME WE MISS YOU GUYS

@domsherwood1 yeah I want more pie

@acrosende get in line Dom ^^

@dspayberry better have bought me a gift

@tylerchoechlin CHILD GET OUT OF HERE^^

@kitkatsmeow y'all can wait I've still not met her

@harryshumjr ^^ finally someone who gets me

@isaiahmustafa technically we all did at comic con ^^

@itsellenayo ABORT MISSION IM STAYING NOW BC YALL TOOOOO MUCH TO HANDLE

@elizamontgomery honey, call me as soon as you land, it's important xo

@itsellenayo of course boo, @elizamontgomery xo

•••

"What do you mean they just left him there?" I whispered yelled, Matt leading us through the airport to where as Uber was waiting outside, our cases in the car ready and waiting.

"A few days ago, they showed up here looking for you, Louis with them of course. They said he was an inconvenience and that you were his guardian now, they'd already filed the paperwork Ell,"

I stopped still in my tracks, the colour drained from my face as my breathing quickened, "They what?"

My reaction wasn't that they'd unknowingly put my name as the legal responsibility for my baby brother, I was more than capable of handling him and caring for him like they never had, my fear wasn't Matts reaction either because I knew he would understand.

My reaction was solely because they'd done it again, they'd done exactly what they had done to me, eight years ago, the thing the promised they'd never do to another child of theirs after doing it with my older brother and me.

They'd dumped us. Nathan my older brother, who's twenty nine now, was seventeen when they'd decided he wasn't one of us anymore and sent him off to my grandmas. They didn't agree with his sexuality, calling him a disgrace. They blew their top whey they heard of his engagement to Jackson and regularly pestered him about calling it off when we have those 'rare' family meetings because it's "bad for the family reputation".

They did the same to me when I was sixteen, because I wouldn't follow in the family business and they thought my dreams of acting were beyond my capabilities.

And now they've done the same to Louis, who's not even four years old.

"You heard me, they've dumped him and all his belongings here too, apparently Nathan refused to see them, so they came to you,"

"I'm gonna kill them," I spat, grabbing Matts hand and storming out the airport doors.