S i x t y S e v e n

Date night.

"So my lady," Matt held out his hand as I stepped out of the bathroom, my towel tucked around my body and my hair hanging wet by my shoulders, "Can you be ready in say, two hours? Dress code is fancy but causal,"

"Hmm so not too fancy but not too slobbish?" I raised my eyebrow, having the perfect idea in mind if this was the criteria.

"Slobbish?" He scrunched his facial features up, unfamiliar with the word and its meaning.

"Casual Matthew, it means kind of like, not too lazy day dress," Doms voice appeared from the hallways before he popped his head round the bedroom door, "Almost four years of being around me and you're still not with the British lingo?" He rolled his eyes, "Don't worry Ell, I got you, and Kat said she's coming to help you get ready,"

"Alright alright I got it," Matt chuckled, finally understanding, "Yes, not too fancy but not too slobbish as you both put it,"

A knock at the door cut me off from replying, Kats fiery head of hair appearing and bouncing over to me grinning like a Cheshire Cat, "Okay me and you have a lot to do, Em is out with Tyler and Harry's having late lunch with Shelby, so it's gonna be girl time alllll afternoon,"

"And this is my queue to leave," Matt pecked my forehead and quickly tried to escape the room when Kat grabbed his shirt.

"Oh no no no, you're being taken too," Kat smirked at Dom who chuckled.

"You're having a mans afternoon with me and Berto, where we're going to talk man stuff,"

"You know manly man stuff," Kat smirked at Matt who's eyes widened.

"Okay, yes um sounds good okay, babe, apparently manly man stuff requires my attention therefore-" Matts ramble was cut off as Dom began dragging him backwards, "I am being kidnapped and taken away from you baby girl, ouch Dom chill a bit please, but I love you and see you tonight!" He rushed the last line as they reached the door before Dom dragged him out my line of sight.

Matts POV

"Dom," I mumbled as he led the way to his rental car he had hired while we were here on promo. He kept quiet as we walked, not wanting to comment on what Kat had just said, "Want to tell me why Kat made a very suggestive comment hinting about you know what?"

Dom span round, a very hesitant but ultimately guilty expression covered his face, "It may or may not have slipped out I'm sorry!" He winced as I slammed the door to his car shut and groaned, "I'm sorry okay, she was just talking about the adoption and Ellena Cormez being a hot mumma and I snorted like "yeah Cormezzz for now and then she just sort of gasped and Alberto went to cover for you and that made her super suspicious because you know Berto is terrible at subtly covering for people sooo, I kind of just told her," he grinned sheepishly, hoping I wouldn't lash out at him or be irritated.

"No, it's fine but she just can't say anything or be dropping not so subtle hints like that, tonight has to be perfect and it has to be a surprise,"

"It will be mate, don't worry about it, you two are fucking meant to be,"

•••