T h i r t y N i n e

"Hey... hey little puppy, hiya boy!" I heard a voice call out, pulling me out of my slumber, it wasn't in the room though, "You're gonna wake her up, hey puppy don't wake her up! Oh, hello Tinkerbell I see you've joined us too, and Bella... ooo little Penny! Hi Penny!" I turned over, seeing my four babies sat on my pillow, pounding over to me once they saw I was awake and moving.

I reached my hand out blindly for my phone, knowing that's where the source of the voice was coming from, pulling it up and holding it up at arms length, "Good morning you,"

"Oh man, they woke you up, I tried to stop them honest I did," Matt chuckled, grinning.

"Nah, they didn't, I just heard this beautiful voice and I just couldn't resist finding out where it was coming from," I giggled, getting out of bed and heading towards the kitchen, the animals following behind me, Matt still on the screen in front of my face.

"Ellena, I never knew you could be so smooth," he whistled, "What's the new puppies name by the way?"

"Well Mr. Daddario I do try," I smirked, my phone now on the dock in the kitchen while I grabbed the necessary fruits for my morning smoothie, "And I stupidly enough let Alberto choose, so that poor soul is now Anakin for the rest of eternity but I don't mind, I like Star Wars,"

"Poor guy, i think he's more of a Yoda kinda pup," Matt shrugged, looking toward the floor behind my shoulder at the four animals that lay on the floor, "We've been on the phone for almost twelve hours Ell, that's a record,"

"I know, I'm impressed, I figured once I fell sleep you'd hang up or something," I yawned, still half asleep.

"I would never," he winked.

"Anakins licking my foot," I chuckled, "Okay I'm coming to feed you, impatient pup,"

"You definitely should of called him Yoda, he doesn't look like an Anakin,"

"WELL TOUGH I CALLED HIM ANAKIN," Alberto's voice made its appearance and seconds later him and Isaiah appeared beside Matt, who was still in bed.

"Yes, yes you did," I nodded, making my way towards the kitchen island, my now completed strawberry, pineapple, kiwi and ginger smoothie in my hand and grabbed my gym bag.

"You know what them pups and kittens need?" Isiah asked, grinning.

"Don't you even-"

"They need ascots,"

"What am I friends with?" Matt groaned, throwing himself under the coves.