T w e l v e

"You, miss have created a genius cross over, did you have another question? I'm not supposed to let you do this but I'd say you've earned it," Alberto asked, waiting for me to ask another.

It didn't take me long to muster up another, not wanting to upset other fans with taking too long, "Ok, if you could describe the new season with a single song title, what would you pick?" I shrugged, asking the first one that came to mind. It wasn't one I'd heard picked before, maybe it would make things interesting.

"Damn, that's a good one, umm I would have to describe the season as a Highway to Hell," Harry nodded as everyone agreed his was a good choice.

"I mean, how can you beat that? I would describe the new one as I want to break free," Dom looked over as Matt, waiting for him to answer next, "Queen is kind of the best of the best so yeah,"

"Mines gonna be terrible in comparison to those whatever I choose, umm come back to me," he went off into deep thought as he tried to come up with something to better Queen and AC/DC.

"Okay well mine is probably more of a song to describe Clarys relationship with Jace throughout the season, but I would say Somebody that I used to know because of Jace and his choices he made, they're almost from a different Jace," Kat nodded, pleased with her explanation and decision behind her choice.

"That's a good one for that actually," Dom nodded.

"Damn that's a good one too," Matt sighed, still clearly trying to think of one.

"My turn ok, I would say... ah what's that song, it goes da da da daaaaaa, da da da daaaaa," Isaiah ran his hand over his stubble as he hummed the song he was trying to use.

"Impossible?" I spoke, realising I knew the familiar tune.

"YES IMPOSSIBLE, I would have to describe this season as impossible," He chuckled, shooting me a thumbs up for the help.

"How on earth did you get that his indecipherable humming?" Em gasped, lost at how I knew it and confused with how quickly I was able to identify the song.

"Honestly I have no idea,"

"Matt you got song yet?" Alberto asked, but Matt shook his head still deep in thought, "Ok then while the old man decides I'll have to choose mercy, I think that's self explanatory,"

"Mine would have to be dangerously, it's a fairly new one but I think it's a really, good way to describe the season," Emeraude nodded, satisfied with her answer and turned back to face Matt at the end of the panel, who still clearly didn't have an answer yet.

"This is too much pressure on the spot ah," he groaned, desperately glancing around for help.

"You've had six times longer than everyone else and you still have nothing," Dom shook his head, laughing with disbelief at Matts time taking.

"I can't think of one that describes everything, the internal emotions, the external, the physical struggles and verbal battles," Matt sighed, his hand rubbing his jaw as he tried to sum it up in one song.

"What about Battle Scars?"

I didn't realise I'd spoke out loud until I looked up and was met with the entire cast watching me.

"Battle scars, yeah that's actually kind of perfect, I choose Battle Scars, Paradise Fears, that is how I would describe season two," Matt nodded, "Yes im answering your question with your answer,"

"Thats fine with me," I chuckled, thanking them all for their time before turning to return to my seat.

"Wait, what was your name? We didn't even ask?" Em yelled and I hesitated before standing up at the mike, "You look familiar?"

"Umm it's uhh Ellena," I mumbled and practically ran back to my seat, making sure no one around me knew who I was.