F o r t y E i g h t

'Saddle up guys because it looks like everyone's favourite online OTP can finally celebrate their ship setting sail!'

'Teen wolf actor and model Ellena Cormez and Shadowhunters heartthrob Matthew Daddario appeared to be at a split last week when a photo surfaced of her looking rather cosy with co Star Dylan O'Brien and after we covered the story things hit an all time low for the lovers'

'Daddario was seemingly broken from the possible truth to the rumours and apparently struggled with the story, Cormez had a similar response to the news coverage, isolating herself and abandoning all social media for over a week and sources also suggest she suffered with mental health issues due to the stress too,'

'However, things might be looking up for the two as yesterday Cormez posted a suggestive photo of her and a giant teddy bear that was apparently from her "bae" followed by the emoji all use when talking about Shadowhunters for the fact that it resembles a rune '' could his suggest the huge gift was from Daddario? His own cast members and those of her own, including the aforementioned O'Brien commented, defending the actor/model and praising her for her incredible strength and bravery following the topics she discusses in the caption,'

'One things for sure, Daddario is neither tagged in the photo nor has he commented but all evidence hints that the mystery man is in fact Matthew Daddario,'

🚢 set sail!'