S e v e n t y

"So traditional white dress, train, veil, lace corset maybe??" Cat, rambled, running off basic features of dresses as we brainstormed ideas.

"Definitely lace detailing yeah, and not too big a train, someone will trip," I chuckled.

"Namely you of course," Sarah nudged me, "Definitely you actually,

"For flowers though, roses or tulips?" Bryana asked, leading the way for me towards Emeraude and Alexandra who were working their way through rails and rails of wedding dresses.

"Traditional roses, maybe a two colour combo?" I shrugged, trying to think, "If I pick a colour scheme, everything else can fit and be picked around that,"

"Yeah, room decor, bridesmaids dresses, the cake, omg we need to hurry the cake tasting is at three!" Eliza jumped up, joined Em and Alexandra in searching through the dresses.

"I'm so ready to eat a fuck load of cake!" Cat grinned, taking her place beside her sister and searching the rails, Shelby agreed laughing and began gasping at the dresses.

One by one they each began grabbing dresses and piled them into my arms, telling me when they'd finished their search around the store I was to try each and every one on, allow them to take pictures and then give my opinion.

Kat chose two, Eliza one, Shelby one, Bry two, Alex three, Cat two, Sarah two and Emeraude three. Sixteen dresses, and I hadn't found one myself but I trusted these girls with my life and knew if anyone could pick a dress for me to fall in love with it was these girls.

"You try each one on missy and make sure we all get to take pictures! I'm sending each to Harry too, his opinion is vital!" Shelby jumped up and down, her excitement almost as high as mine.

"I'm doing the same with Dom, well he kinda demanded me to, he wants to "see his bestest friend and her dresses" his words exactly Ell, I'm not even kidding," Sarah laughed, opening her conversation with Dom and typing, "Actually, he said he's with Matt, Isiah, Dyl, Tyler, Harry and Alberto now and if they can sneak away from Matt, can he FaceTime so they can all see now?"

I nodded my head, seeing no issue with that, "As long as Matt sees nothing I'm good with that,"

Sarah quickly began typing a response before calling Dom, whilst Shelby still insisted she was taking a whole bunch of pictures for memories sake, "OKAY WE'VE DITCHED HIM IN THE TUX SHOP AND RAN TO THE NEAREST STORE NOW LETS GET THIS FASHION SHOW ROLLING!" I suddenly heard Doms voice and rolled my eyes.

"I'm heading into change into one of sixteen options," I laughed, closing the door behind me while I stripped off.

"Sixteen Jesus what possessed you to pick out sixteen?" Alberto chuckled.

"She didn't pick one, these are all curtesy of us ladies," Cat laughed, everyone joining in once they realised that was more realistic.

I admired myself in the mirror as I button up the corsets buttons, liking what I saw before I spoke, "Umm okay, I'm ready with the first one," I fiddled with my fingers suddenly nervous.

"Show us omg OMg I'm not ready," Harry's voice cried.

"Shit how do you think we feel we're right here I think I'm gonna cry!" Kat screamed.

"This is only number one as well fuxking hell!" Eliza cried.

"Y'all emotionally stable out there or should I stay in here?" I giggled, feeling slightly more confident.

"Nope, we're ready I think, I've got tissues!" Dylan laughed.

"Aw man, why do I love you people again?" I chucked before opening the door and stepping out.