T h i r t y T h r e e

Instagram

@itsellenayo thank you to the bestest wife I could ask for, for my gift😘  tagged @emeraudetoubia

@itsellenayo thank you to the bestest wife I could ask for, for my gift😘 tagged @emeraudetoubia

87.7k likes 162 comments

@emeraudetoubia @itsellenayo you're welcome my beautiful, did it help?

@itsellenayo it did, thank you for visiting this week😘 @emeraudetoubia

@Domsherwood1 YOU VISITED MY BEST FRIEND WITHOUT ME?!? ^^

@itsellenayo sorry my darling, maybe next time you can come with???
@domsherwood1

@domsherwood1 DOM VOTES YES @itsellenayo @emeraudetoubia

@matthewdaddario Matt votes no ^

@itsellenayo no one cares Matthew ^

@jaceswayland ^^ savage

••

"Okay what did you do to her?" Dom demanded, storming into Matts bedroom, Emeraude hot on his heels.

"I didn't do anything!" He yelled, standing up and squaring up to Dom, "I don't know what's going on!"

"Ever since you two spent the a few days together after you brought her back to hotel everything's been wrong Matt, something must have happened," Kats voice spoke up, her and everyone else appeared beside her.

"She went on that social media hiatus, hasn't text or called you or any of us, left early to go to her shoot in Cali and then all the posts from Eliza about 'needing a break," Alberto shrugged, not needing to explain or finish his sentence.

"Yeah, it's all very cryptic but clearly something happens between you two, something that upset her," Em sighed, "aaaaand I may or may not know what it is too,"

"What?" I gasped, looking up at Emeraude with shock that she knew.

"When I went to visit her-"

"Can't believe you didn't take us with you by the way," Harry shook his head, disappointed.

"Shhh," Alberto hushed him, encouraging Em to carry on.

"She told me. Ellena told me she'd said something to you the night before and wanted to know if she was crazy or not and you replied, denying what she said and it's importance to you,"

I glanced down at the floor, she did know what I'd done then, they all did now and somehow I knew Ellena's behaviour ever since we parted ways last week was because of that.

"She didn't tell me exactly what she had said-"

"She said she loved me," I mumbled.

"She- what!?" Emeraude yelled, "And you denied she said anything when she asks the next morning? You told her she didn't say anything important Matt!" Em was basically screaming now, everyone else wore disappointed stares.

"I was scared, she was drunk so I didn't know if she truly meant it or would even remember saying it,"

"Well she did and you telling her it wasn't important kinda broke her heart," Em came and sat beside me on the bed, "I know you're scared to put your heart out there after last time, but unless you try, you'll never know what could become of it," Em looked at me, sincerity all over her face.

"She cares about you Matt, don't let your fear make you push her away," Kat smiled, hugging me tight.

"As much as I argue otherwise, she's your best friend now, she loves you like a best friend would, sure there's probably more behind it and she has more feelings than the average best friends do but work from there, tell her what she means to you man," Dom added and I knew deep down they were right.