Always Remember...23

Start from the beginning

He mounds are prefect. They're nice and plummed and begging for my touch as her brown nipples were already erected. I didn't hesistaed to lower my head and take on in my mouth making my mate gasp as her hands dugged into my hair pulling my closer to her, hold me to her chest like a baby and oh yes, I was very thristy for her.

I gave both of breast the same treatment. Sucking, playing and blowing on them, making her moan everytime I did so. I could smell her juices pouring into her panties like an endless waterfall. Just the smeel of her aroused was making the blug in my jeans harder then steel. Both my wolf and I needed release but I couldn't, at least not right now. 

I want to make her first time specail. I really don'y care that this is the first time for me too, I could careless about myself right now. I know that in the end I'll be happy and ready to make love with her again and again, but for her it's going to be painful being that she've never been touched by many man in the area which made my wolf over joyed because of it. 

With out really conprehending what I was doing I was pulling her P.J. shorts off her body as she worked on getting my jeans off. Within time we were only left in our panties and boxers but before anything I wanted to mark her. At the thought I could already feel my mouth watering as my canines extended. When I bit down into her neck could tell she wasn't especting it by the way her body tried pulling away in pain. No matter how much she tried making me release my teeth from her neck I couldn't, I wanted everyone to know she was mine. Once I pulled my teeth out I licked my mark taking every drop of blood in my mouth making me feel all the more happier now that our bond could go as deep as feeling each other emtions. 

" I love you so such Autumn," I told her kissing her slightly swollened lips softly. " I love too Nathan," she told me kissing me back. For a while we just kidd until she acciently rubbed up against my manhood making her gasp and pull away. Now there was a smirk playing on my lips from her reaction of how my dick felt against her thigh. 

Just for fun I brought it closer to her making it rub again the side of her thigh. She looked shocked and nervous by my actions as she starred at me with her green eyes fulled with ecitement and lust. Taking her small hand, I cupped it in mine as I led it down until I had her hand in side my boxers and on my dick.

Autumn's P.O.V.

I knew what he was doing but I couldn't stop myself from going along with it. He guided my hand down into his boxers and then my finger tips touch his dick. His eyes closed as he moaned from the touch. He wrapped my hand around his dick and started moving my hands up and down. I didn't mind it after a while but instead I was nervous. He felt thick and long and I don't know if it's going to fit in my small hole.

He pulled off his boxers leaving him naked in all his glory shined. Just as I thought, be was long and thick which increased my worry even more as his erection stood facing up proudly. " Nathan," I whispered not knowing how I'm going to tell him that he might not fit. "Yes cupcake?" he asked excitement and so much love filled in his eyes.

" I don't---Your just so big---it's going to hurt me," I suttered out be he shut me up by kissing me. " You don't worry about that, I'll make it as painless as possible. I just need you to trust me," he said hold my hand as he looked down at me, I nodded before he pushed me back so that I was laying down. He hungerly pulled my panties down and I shivered at the cool air that hit my core.