Always Remember...12

Well here is chapter 12! Thank you all for voting now I got a new price for ya!

Yupe! 26 votes & 12 comments! please & thank you. i hop all you enjoy!

=====================================================================

Nathans' P.O.V.

“Well, I have some good new for you guys.” the nurse said coming into the room with the clip board under her arm. She was making sure she had all of our attention. “She heeling quicker than we thought and we have a good feeling she‘s gonna make it. We even think she going to wake up late today or early tomorrow if she allow herself to.”

Everyone had a smile on their face as they began to cheer but the late thing she side really bugged me. If she allowed herself to wake up. “What do you mean by ‘if she allow herself to?” I asked and my question made everyone silent as we waited for an answer. The nurses smile faded to.

“The only how she’s going to wake up is if she wants to and if she tries. We have no control over that at all.” she paused as a small smile came back to her face. “But I’m sure she will make it. She’s been a strong solider since she got here and she’s still fighting. She very usually in a good way, since most people would of die from a attract like that. Just look at her. Some of her burse are starting to fad.” the nurse said pointing to her and she was right. The burse that was on her cheek were beginning to turn back to it originally color. Same with the burse on her arms.

“Visiting hours are going to be over in almost three hours. But we’re will to make an exception that one of you could spend the night here with her.” she said before she left the same way she came in.

“I vote for Nathan to stay here over night with her.” India said as soon as the nurse was gone. “Me too” Seth said agreeing with her. “Yeah, I think that’ll be a good idea.” their mom added as his dad just nodded his head.

“Don’t I get a say in this.” I said with a smile on my face. I was actually happy that they wanted me to stay with her over night.

“Nope, the people have spoken and it’s already settled.” India said.

“He know he’s happy he get’s to stay with her.” Seth said with a smirk on his face.

“Of course I am. Why wouldn’t I not want to be close to the most prettiest girl ever.” Seth glared at me.

“Don’t push it bro.” he said before laughing.

( 26 votes & 12 comments until next chapter! please & thank!)

Three hours passed by and with in those hours India, her mom and dad slowly disappeared. The last one’s left were me and Seth.

“Well I’ll see you in the morning bro. If you need me don’t hesitate to call.” he said. He go up from the chair he was sitting in and went over to his sister kissing her cheek gently. He walked to the door and then opened it but didn’t leave.

“When are you gonna tell her?” he said looking back at me with a sleepily smile.

“When am I going to tell her what?”

“That she’s your mate.”

I thought that I was going to tell her after she admit she has feeling for me but now I’m having second thoughts. Maybe I should just tell her when she wakes up or a little bit after. “Honestly I don’t know.” I said truthfully. “I don’t think I’m going to tell her right when she wake up. I don’t wanna stress her out.”