All eyes were on her as she made her way down the aisle. Tao sniffed as he leaned against Yifan's sturdy chest.
The said male grinned as he looked down at his adorable husband (wife), "Are you crying peach?"

Tao wiped a stray tear and shook his head, "No, I...my eyes are sweating."

Yifan let out a low chuckled as he pressed his lips to the side of  Tao's head, bringing the shorter male in for close embrace, "Zera is finally 18, and she is finally old enough to take the title as crown princess. You and I both know she will make a fine queen one day."

Tao smiled and nodded, "Remember when I was 18? That was the age when I met you."

"I know, it was the best time of your life."

"Don't be cocky darling." Tao retorted sassily earning another laugh from his king. Yifan just shook his head and pressed another kiss on the crown of Tao's head and focused on his daughter who approached them.

She bowed, getting down to one knee as she kneeled, "Mother, Father."

Tao stepped out of Yifan's embrace and gently pulled Zera up by her shoulders. He smiled when they made eye contact, "My beautiful daughter." Tao whispered as he stroked her cheek. Zera smiled and grabbed her mother's hand, pressing a light kiss on it before moving to her father.

Yifan smiled widely as he spread his arms wide. Zera giggled before jumping into his big embrace. Yifan gave the best bear hugs, besides her Uncle Chanyeol.

"HEY HURRY UP! I WANT CAKE!" Tao rolled his eyes when he heard the familiar voice of his barbaric brother. Sehun was standing up on his chair, cupping his mouth as he yelled.

Zera smirked before quickly throwing a hidden dagger towards her Uncle Sehun. Sehun grinned as he caught the dagger mid air with his gloved hand, "Nuh-uh sweetheart, you'll never be as good as your general unc- AAAUGGHHH."
He let out a loud scream as he clutched his ankle. Sanya sat giggling to herself in the aisle before Baekhyun came and picked the giggly toddler up.

"THAT LITTLE ANKLEBITER SHOT A FIREBALL AT MY FOOT!" Sehun howled, hoping up and down on one foot, "Chanyeol control your little demon child."

Chanyeol gasped, "Don't call her that! She's only three!"

Another round of giggled escaped the babe's lips as she shot another set of mini fireballs at Sehun, "Fun! Fun! Fun!" She laughed happily while clapping her hands.

The hall erupted with laughter as Baekhyun and Chanyeol carried their little mischievous daughter back to their seats. With that over, the ceremony continued on. 

Zera exchanged her thin gold headpiece for an actual tiara. A silver one that resembled her dad's but was smaller. Then the crowd dispersed for food and drinks. With one signal from the King, the musicians started playing music and soon a large clearing was made for dancing.

Yifan gave Tao a chaste kiss on the lips before making his way towards Zera. With a gentle hand on her shoulder, he grinned, "Care to dance with your old man?"

Zera took her dad's hand happily, following as he guided he to the middle of the dance floor. The others gathered round, anticipating the first dance of the night, a dance between a father and daughter.

The music quickly shifted to a slow waltz and Yifan and Zera glided across the dance floor with upmost grace, leaving the viewers speechless.

Soon enough, Zera's two younger sisters, twelve year old Reyna and eight year old Yizyu started to dance together. The bystanders chuckled at the two young girls trying to do a ballroom waltz together.

Sehun and Kai were having a drinking contest until Sehun's gorgeous nymph wife came and confiscated the alcohol. Deeply saddened by this loss, Sehun went to Jongdae who, in tribute of good old times, brought his gun that shot boom berries. 

Jongdae's wife only shook her head in disbelief and went on to complain about her childish husband to Sehun's nymph. The two got along famously, thanks to their stupid husbands.

Ziya was quite the heartbreaker and was quickly gathering a crowd of suitors. With her small doll like face and her lithe figure (she thanks Luhan for this), she had men lined up to the block for a chance to dance with her. But her younger brother made sure no one touched his older sister. Xiumin was quite satisfied with this, because now he was free to play around with his own love, Luhan. 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol joined the dance floor as well, except with Sanya on Chanyeol's shoulders. The happy toddler beamed at her mom who returned a smiler blinding smile. The couple swayed back and forth, with little Sanya humming happily along to the music as she clung to her father.

The night went on, full of dancing, drinking, eating, laughing and love.

Sorry this was a little short¿
I just wanted to write this as a little happy new year's gift!

I hope you guys had a wonderful 2016 (and if you're like me, congrats on making through the year with your sanity intact)

I hope 2017 will be a great year for all of us and I hope you keep enjoying my books!

I love you all and have a great day/ night!!

-Navi