[Chapter 12]

Mulai dari awal

"So if you don't want to see dead bodies everywhere, I suggest you be on your best behavior." He said as I began to feel myself tremble. These people are insane.

////////////////////////////
///////////////////////////////
/////////////////////////////////

I felt my insides doing a trillion flips as all six of us walked up to the entrance of the Mall. Before we left the car I saw all of them stick knives and guns in their jeans while I waited for them. I was beyond terrified while I watched them do that but Styles kept scaring me by saying that if I said anything about this I would be tortured back at home.

So I decided to remain silent the whole time. But as I was walking towards the doors, I was whimpering like a dog. "No I can't do this." My voice came out shaky as I stopped and pulled Styles back by his hand. Since we had to look casual, Styles forced me to hold his hand.

"Payton. Don't. Not here. Not now." He hissed as he looked back at me seriously. "I can't do this..... I'll make it too obvious. Everyone's going to know and then you're going to kill everyone.... And it's going to be all my fault." I said before I started to cry and run my free hand through my hair, surely messing it up.

"Payton stop." He said quietly as all the boys turned around to watch the scene. "No, let's just go to the meeting, I'll just.... Stay in the car or something." I said as I tried to walk back but Styles walked up to me and yanked me. "Payton, I said no." He growled as I shook my head and started to cry again.

"Stop that, stop crying." He hissed as he roughly pressed his hand against my face and wiped my tears with his thumb. "Everyone's going to see right through me." I whimpered. "No they won't because you'll be on your best behavior. If you mess up, it's on everyone. That should encourage you to be good." He said as I kept trying to walk away.

"Payton stop!" He said madly as his hands now wrapped around my waist and he pulled me to his chest. "No I can't go in there." I said as I tried to push him off me but his arms buckled around my body. "I'm going to screw this up." I shook my head as the boys started to look around anxiously before they all slowly circled around us.

"Payton, people are coming and they will see us. If you want them to live, stop this now. I mean it." He almost yelled at me as he dragged me closer to his body. "Let's just please go home." I begged as he clenched his jaw.

"People are coming, knock it off now." He suddenly slapped my back really hard before he released me and wrapped his hand tightly around mine, painfully crushing it. I whimpered as he dragged me and walked closer to the mall with the guys following along.

I looked at the family that were walking towards us and I bit my tongue super hard to prevent myself from screaming at them to help me. I felt Styles squeeze my hand super tight before he pulled me closer to him. "Stay close." He whispered in my ear as my eyes never left the family.

"And stop staring at them." He growled quietly before I quickly looked away. I couldn't stop thinking about all the possibilities of ways I could escape these boys today. I could run away from them if I tried. This could be my chance of escaping. But I somehow was afraid to do anything that would piss off the guys.

Horan grabbed the door and opened it for us and the moment I walked in, I felt like I was going to throw up. There were people everywhere. Each one that stared at me made me feel like they knew everything yet once they glanced away, I knew they didn't. I wanted to beg everyone around me to save me from these criminals but I was too afraid. Knowing that deadly weapons were hidden under their clothes scared me.

I opened my mouth to say something but I quickly decided against it when Styles looked at me. He gave me a squeeze before we all walked towards the huge map. "Ok we need a girl store to go to." Styles said as we all stood around the glowing map. Malik ran his finger along it, searching for a store. "Forever 21." He mumbled before Styles dragged me instantly.

"Perfect let's go there." He said as I gasped when I was being pulled. "Stop acting like I'm dragging you. Walk with me." Styles mumbled as he quickly wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me super close to him. "People are going to be staring the whole time. Anything too suspicious will be noticed. There might be cops too. So freaking behave." He hissed in my ear as I looked around with wide eyes.

"Stop looking so scared." He hissed one last time before he gave me a tight squeeze. I then forced a calm look upon my face before we traveled around the mall looking for the store. "Here it is." Tommo said almost happily. I glanced up at the sign, getting flash backs from the last time me and my friends spent a day at the mall and in this store. Oh how I wish I never took it for granted.

Styles pulled me in the store before he made his way around. He looked confused and lost like he's never been here before. He probably hasn't. "You've been here before?" He asked, looking at me with those piercing green eyes. "Yes. It's my favorite store." I replied before he death stared a girl that walked by too close.

"Ok then where are the leather jackets. Are there any leather jackets here?" He asked quickly as he glanced back at me. "Ummm I don't know?" I raised an eyebrow while shrugging. "You should know! This is your favorite store!" He almost yelled but Malik quickly shushed him. "Not here Styles. We don't want to attract attention." Malik said in a hushed tone while he shoved his hands in his leather jacket.

Styles looked around before he clamped his hand around my wrist. "Let's go find the damn jacket then since you have no idea where it is." He rolled his eyes before dragging me around the store.

Before I could protest about the ongoing pain in my wrist a lady walked up to us with a sweet smile on her face. "Hi welcome to forever 21 is everything working fine for you guys? Do you need any help with anything?" The lady asked as she eyed all of us. "Umm no were-" before I could finish Styles interrupted me.

"Yeah I was looking for the leather jackets for my girlfriend here. She didn't get the memo on wearing leather jackets for the party we're going to so we had to go here real quick to get one. You guys don't happen to have one do you?" He said with a sweet American accent and used his charm to make the girl blush.

I almost gasped when he called me his girlfriend and wrapped his arm around my waist but I held it in. Wow he was very smooth with the way he lied. "Sure thing! I'll show you where they are." She smiled before she turned around and we followed her.

"We have different colors and sizes. Feel free to ask if you have any more questions." She smiled as we all stopped and looked at our options. "Ok thank you." Payne smiled at the girl before she nodded her head and left. "See, causal." Styles whispered in my ear before he released me and picked up a few jackets.

"What's your size? You're a small right?" He asked as he picked up a really nice looking one. "I don't know." I shrugged. I don't really know my jacket size. I just always got medium. "Well what's your shirt size?" He asked rudely, narrowing his eyebrows.

"I don't know." I said again before he groaned and harshly spun me around. "Ow what are you doing?" I gasped as he quickly grabbed my waist and also the back of my shirt. He checked the size on my shirt before he frowned and looked back at the jackets. "Small." He mumbled under his breath. "She's petite Styles, so get her a small." Malik said as he eyed me quickly.

"Alright, this one looks good right lads?" He asked, picking up a really nice cropped black one. They all nodded their heads in sync. "Alright, find her a shirt to go with this while we find bottoms. We'll all meet by the changing rooms." Styles instructed before we all went our separate ways.