Farewell

So, I've made a tough decision. There's good news and bad news.

Bad news: I'm ending this book. This is the last part.

Good news: There will be a second book! :D

That's right, fellas! New year, new book! I decided that I can't just continue his book forever, and although I have a gazillion reads I decided that it's time. So, The 2nd Book of Me is coming out SOON! Like, maybe TONIGHT soon! I already have loads of cool stuff to tell you guys.

Since it's the end of the book, I want to take a moment to thank each and every one of you who have even read some of this book. Even if you were just annoyed with it saying "NEW" next to the book and scrolled through so it would disappear, your finger still touched my work and I thank you for that. It warms my heart that I've got this far.

What's next, do you ask? Well, first of all I'm working on the next part of Louis & the Lost Boys. I've been lacking inspiration lately, but it's coming along. And also, expect the second book of this to be up shortly.

You know something you should do? Go on Brooke's account and read her book, Welcome to My Brain. So far it seems like a journal sort of thing, just like the Book of Me. I'm guessing it's the more serious version of My Randoms, which was the inspiration for this book. Her username is TimelessRage, and the book has a rainbow flower, a butterfly (I think?), and an "equal" picture. It's a radical book cover and you can't miss it.

I suggest you check it out. And until next time, goodbye, my friends.

This is the end. In general, you go, Glen Coco. ♡

-Danielle ♡