Ms. Meats and TOMORROW!

It's raining. -.-

I just woke up from a dream, or a collection of dreams. It's weird, because whenever I dream I'm always flipping from place to place. And the dream Danielle thinks it's perfectly normal. Like what is this, Star Trek? (Haha dad)

Anyway, one thing I remember in my dream is that I was in my 5th period. Let me explain that my fifth period, as of Thursday, is a class called "English Special Topics". What does that mean? Who knows! But so far, we've just wrote in there. Friday, My teacher was absent, and she gave us an assignment to write as short story about why she could be missing.

I was like, you've got to be kidding. Writing? For a grade? Not to try and entertain my lovely readers and followers on Wattpad?

Really?

Anyway, I wrote about a high-speed chase that my teacher, Ms. Mears (hahaha that just auto-corrected to "meats" xD That's title worthy), was in with the cops. She was in trouble for being absent from work (school). She ended up getting away. I thought it was an okay story. If I get it back, maybe I'll write it in here.

Anyway, in my dream my teacher was back. And I was in her classroom. She was telling the class about how three of her students wowed her with their writing skills- the first one being me (it was a dream, people. I'm in a class with all freshmen, except for one, anyway. So it isn't like I had competition), the second being the only junior in the class (Zack Revis or however you spell his name... I know, Halley, jeez), and the third being this extremely socially awkward girl. She's even worse than I am, which means that it's bad.

The only thing that could make someone more socially awkward than me would be if they actually had a disease. Oops.

But anyway, yeah. So that was the lovely dream that I put you through all that explaining to understand. I might actually do a chapter about my new classes since the trimester switched. I don't even know if I told you guys about my old ones.

Anyway, another thing I wanted to say is that I'm SO EXCITED for tomorrow. Since me and Camila (you should know who she is by now, dang) have 1st period together now, that will allow us to be together for a huge chunk of the day tomorrow. We'll be together for first period, and then we have an assembly for that class in third. So we'll have class together, lunch together, the assembly together, and THEN knitting club finally meets again for the first time in two weeks. So we'll have that together too.

Camila is the kind of friend that I really like but hope she doesn't get tired of me. Do you have friends like that? That's how I feel with her. I don't want her to be like "oh my god, Danielle. Leave me alone for five minutes. We've been together all day just give it a break already. Jeez."

I bet if she's reading this, she's like "I wouldn't do that!" in that high voice she uses when I say negative things about myself. Or, "never in a million years."

I never dedicate stuff to anyone from here because you can't dedicate in the mobile version. But I think I'm about to go through and dedicate some stuff to some people. This being to Camila.

If you write things for your friends, you go, Glen Coco. :)

-Danielle