A Day as Smurfette

La la la la la la, sing the happy song

La la la la la la, smurf the whole day long

And that I did. Today is Halloween, and I dressed up as Smurfette. The costume consisted of blue sweatpants, a long sleeve dress of the same material, and a Smurf hat. Everyone thought it was home made. No, people! I buy my costumes like everyone else!

Anyway, I got so many different reactions to my costume. People either loved it or hated it. There was no in between. The good reactions consisted of, "Hey, it's Smurfette!", or "Wow, I love your costume!" and "You look cute!". I got those types of compliments from about 4 people and 3 teachers. The mean ones consisted of people saying "Oh, wow" and just laughing. There were about 6 of those comments.

This one girl after 1st period was literally cackling at me. The guy she was walking with was like, "Love your costume!" and I turned around and said thank you, at the time not knowing whether or not he meant it. But then the cackle girl was like, "He doesn't mean that!"

Ugh. Rude people.

I had this yellow hair spray stuff since my hair is brown. It seemed like a good idea at first, but it got all over my costume, my backpack, and my neck. It sucked. I just finished bathing, so it's finally all off.

I'm supposed to be going to this indoor trick-or-treat thing after my mom gets off work. I hope I still can. Even though I'm 15, free candy!

If you're ready to get your scare on, You Go-

BOO!

Scared ya. ;)

-Danielle