Dentist

So, right now I'm at the dentists office. I just got my teeth cleaned by a young woman with a messy bun and a highlighter-green lab coat. Let me just say that that lady sure knows how to scrape. There was blood floating all around my gums, and some even splattered on my napkin thing.

Dang.

They put this stupid fluoride stuff on my teeth. A lady with blonde hair put it on. She had a paintbrush-type thing that coated this nasty, glue-like stuff all over my teeth to supposedly "prevent cavities". Lol I've never had a cavity. After the fluoride, my teeth felt dirtier than they felt when I got here.

On the bright side, this guy named Dr. Foster was so cool as always. He asked me how I was doing and gave me some advice; and he also made me laugh. He told me again about my mamilon (the ridges on the bottom of my front teeth that make my teeth look like RUFFLES POTATO CHIPS). And all in all, he's a cool dude. He even told me some updates on his family.

I guess, really, all I gained from this visit was bloody gums, painty teeth, and a visit from my favorite healthcare provider (tied with my mom and my optometrist). I gained some, I guess. 😃

If your teeth DON'T taste like glue right now, you go, Glenn Coco.

-Danielle