WOW (304 Reads & "Gregory")

Wow. All I have to say is WOW.

First of all, I have THREE HUNDRED AND FOUR reads on this book. I don't know where all these reads are coming from! Last night I had 280-something. What, did I really get 20 READS overnight!?

I don't know what trickery is happening here or if it's just a glitch. It's so hard for me to believe I have this many reads on such a personal book, but I love it. I want to believe it. What will it hurt if I do?

If 300 of you really are keeping up with this book, kudos. Thank you. But more than likely, it counts every time you open the book or something. Or, I just don't understand how Wattpad tallies up book reads. Who knows. But it feels pretty good if it really is 304 people pressing the "Start Reading" button.

(Which it's probably not.)

Okay, anyway, the second "wow" of the day is something pretty unexpected. I know how much you 300 people like drama. Lol jk.

But anyway, guess who talked to me today? Garrett's best friend (his guy best friend. Not to confuse you with the girl that's stuck up his butt)!!! I'm not saying his name, since at least 1 of the 300 of you may know him. I honestly should have kept this book anonymous from the beginning. Oh well!

Anyway, in advisory he randomly sat at the table with me, my brother, Trent Arington, and then this other guy who's Matthew (my bro) and I's friend. But the other guy is also friends with the Garrett's BFF. So Garrett's BFF must have meant that since he was there, that was his invitation.

Let's call Garrett's best friend Gregory. It's the most off the wall name I could think of. Gregory, who at the time must have had some nerve, pulled up to the spot right next to me in advisory today. He started talking to Matthew and I's mutual friend immediately, and when their conversation subsided, he turned to me.

He asked me something, and I gave him a dull answer. He said, "man, you sure hate me. Why do you hate me?"

So I told him. My brother told me that Gregory called me annoying, and he was there through the whole Garrett leading me on shenanigan. He never once said anything to me, even if we were in the same group. And, on top of that, he was annoying. SUPER annoying.

(I know, I know. I'm petty, fake, and I over react. But it's my opinion. I honestly do have some reason to not like him so much.)

The whole period after that, Gregory tried to make me feel all buddy-buddy with him. He talked to me as if I'd forgiven him. I acted like I had, and he shook my hand. But I really didn't.

That's the thing that sucks-of all the things that remotely are connected to Garrett, I automatically hate. This anime, Familiar Of Zero, I hate now even though I used to love it. It's because it's anime. I hate seeing Garrett himself; I HATE it. I hate seeing his friends, and most of all his "bestfriend" who caused the mess in the first place.

Little things that reminded me of him make me so frustrated now. Ugh.

So there's my drama portion of The Book of Me. Other than that, I'm doing okay. And so are my friends. Everything's chill... I guess.

I have a lot to do for the next couple days, but I'll tell more about that in the next entry. My parents are about to come home with pizza. 🍕

If you like pepperoni pizza and are one of 304 readers, you go, Glen Coco. ☻

-Danielle ♡