My Schedule

Okay, so I was about to do a cool entry about school and stuff but I forgot that I haven't even told you guys my schedule yet. Sigh. Now, buckle up and hold on tight because I'm going to try and make this short, sweet, and simple.

I always say that and then write books. Well, anyway, here's my schedule.

FIRST PERIOD

Mr. Campbell - Human Body Systems

Description: To make a long story short, the quack jobs at my school messed up my schedule and put me in the wrong health major. So now, I'm taking both a sophomore and a junior health class. This is my junior class (my other one is after school). Let me just say now that I HATE this class and this teacher. I used to think Mr. Campbell was okay, since I had him for Emergency Procedures last trimester. But no. Now, he's cruel and rude and just UGH I hate him. Even though I'm a sophomore in a junior class, he doesn't care. He treats me like I should know the dip when okay no I'm a sophomore. Thank you.

People in that class that I actually like: Allyson, Camila (owlwaytoday), Matthew, Halley (HalleyPayne), and Sabrina. Allyson and Camila are in there because they switched from ROTC and are late editions to the health careers program. (cue high school musical, we're all in this together)

SECOND PERIOD

Mr. Gray - World History

Description: I have this class the same period all year. There's not much to say here. Mr. Gray is a cool and funny dude, and I do his work. It's stressful sometimes, though. And his tests are hard. But it isn't too bad, I guess. Especially since he actually tells us what to do and doesn't expect us to magically know everything about our assignments (COUGH MR CAMPBELL)

People in that class I actually like: Brooke (TimelessRage), Daniela (playaninaloca WHICH IS CRAZY BEACH GIRL IN SPANISH OMG), and Bailey.

THIRD PERIOD

Mrs. Thorne - Integrated Science pt. 2A

Description: This class takes FOREVER to go through and it's torture. But my teacher is pretty cool. She's married and has super long hair. I actually think science is interesting at times, so it's cool. Mrs. Thorne is pretty laid back and stuff. She sends back work and grade reports, so I don't have to be left guessing (MR CAMPBELL). To me, it's known that she's supposed to be a teacher. It's what she's meant to do. Her personality just fits it, if that makes sense. But yeah, science is neat.

People in that class that I actually like: Allyson.

FOURTH PERIOD

Mr. Spears - Algebra 2

Description: Ah, Mr. Tyler Spears. I bet those of you who know me are so looking forward to this (sarcasm). Before I get into the juicy stuff, let me just say that everyone always makes fun of me in that class because I eat apples in there almost every day. Hey, the class is right after lunch and I don't have time to eat my apple in the cafeteria! Ugh. Well, anyway, this class is so special to me. Why? Because Mr. Spears. If you didn't know, I have this huge, dopey, stupid crush on him. I didn't see much at him at first, but he gradually grew on me and now I'm in love. Lol I'm pretty sure he knows too because of how I act around him. Oops. #sorrynotsorry #noregrets ... Ps, I hate math. But he's just incredible omg.

People in that class that I actually like: Mr. Spears (COUGH), and Brooke (TimelessRage). Wait cough isn't Mr. Spears' Wattpad user like I actually coughed

FIFTH PERIOD

Mrs. Mears - English Special Topics

Description: I SWEAR that corrected to Mrs. Meats again omg I'm cackling. Well anyway, you've probably never heard of that subject before because neither had I. Basically, you talk about Greek Mythology (eeeep) and science fiction. I love Greek Mythology like you don't even know. But the only thing I hate about that class is that it's with ALL FRESHMAN except like 3 people (including me). Ugh I HATE the freshman this year like they're so dumb. I'm older than them so when they do something trying to be funny, I think it's lame and inside my head I go "shutup you're like 14" hahaha

People in that class that I actually like: NO ONE, but my brother's friend Zach talks to me so okay

WHEW that took 5ever. I'm beat.

If you read all that, you go, Glen Coco. :)

-Danielle