Midnight Memories ☹

As many of you may or may not know, One Direction's new album is called Midnight Memories. It's set to release November 25th.

Another thing you may or may not know is that Directioners are insane. They're the craziest fandom I know, and they're also funny. One thing I don't like about them, though, is that they're impatient. And if they don't get what they want when they want it, they'll get it anyway.

There's always drama of all sorts in the One Direction fandom. It's the most news-filled fandom, and it seems like every time I blink something else happened. For a few weeks now, there hasn't really been any drama or news. But there is now.

Midnight Memories leaked. Leaked, meaning the whole album is online. It's set to release the 25th, but Directioners couldn't wait.

Usually, I'm on board with Directioners leaking songs. Just Can't Let Her Go and Diana are two that I've loved. They were both leaked. One song at a time is fine; it's like a little early present. I think Directioners are talented for leaking songs so often.

This time, however, I for some reason don't like that the entire album is leaked. I don't agree with it. Why? I feel like it isn't fair to the band themselves. On Saturday, they're planning on doing this big live chat thing, one that will last 7 hours. They're doing it to promote their album and get fans pumped for the release.

Why do the fans want to watch the game before they go to the pep rally?

Like I said, I usually agree with leaked stuff. But not something as big as this. And not when the boys are doing such a big thing on their part to get the fans pumped.

But that's just my opinion.

If you're waiting for the album on the 25th, you go, Glen Coco.

-Danielle

PS. I'll probably have to publish this after school tonight because I'm on my way to school right now. No wifi. -.-