Daniel & Daniel, Bras, and Boot Wishes

I just posted the My Friends update, and now I'm coincidentally posting something else. Oops. As the hipsters say, #sorrynotsorry. Lol jk x)

Okay, so this is just a random update of my day. Today was one of the best days ever for me. So, here goes :)

I woke up this morning to Christmas music. I realized that my parents were doing Christmas decorations downstairs, so I went down there and helped for like an hour or so. I heard 2/3 Jonas Brothers Christmas songs, Joyful Kings and Girl of My Dreams. I didn't hear Summertime Anthem with my parents. But I downloaded all three songs after we decorated, and let me just say that JOYFUL KINGS IS MY FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SONG. Second being Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) by Michael Buble.

Jonas Brothers Christmas music is just so fab. They don't exist anymore, but I'll never stop being in love with their old selves. They're everything to me.

Joyful Kings FTW.

After Christmas decorating (which we didn't finish but oh well, there's like 3 eternities until Christmas), my parents and I got ready and stuff. My brother would have too, but he thought he was going to work today. He didn't though. Pro Pool Supplies, his job, is about to close for the season. And maybe for good.

But, anywho. After we got ready we went to O'Charey's. That place is the bomb. I got a whole nacho appetizer to myself. :) I'm fat ok don't judge.

After that, we went to a thrift store and I got a Grumpy Bear (from Care Bears) jacket that says "Tis The Season to Be Grumpy". It's so cuddly.

Next, we went to the zoo. Let me just say that the zoo is one of my favorite places to go. I love the animals. Today, the giraffes were all hugging and stuff. And one was galloping. Have you ever seen a giraffe gallop? Lol me either. Also, the camels, elephants, seals, polar bears, and flamingos were all out and active. It was awesome. :)

Once we left there, we went to the mall. I got a bunch of Bath and Body Works holiday stuff, including both Twisted Peppermint and Vanilla Bean Noel lotion. We also got like 27382873727 holiday hand soaps. My dad got body wash.

I also went bra shopping with el madre. I got a new bra with gray leopard print and pink trim. It's cute, but for some reason it makes my boobs look a little bigger than they really are? I guess my old one was just that old. But when I tried the new bra on, I said to my mom "wow this makes my boobs look big" and my mom was all "lol enjoy it because in 15 years they won't be like that anymore" and I blushed so hard OMG.

You guys read for the awkward stuff. Lol jk.

After that, me and my mom got us some stuff from Starbucks. My dad didn't because he hates Starbucks (the only people who don't like Krabby Patties, have never tasted one). We both got venti decaf peppermint mochas (BOGO!). She got hers the skinny way, and I got mine the normal way so I could get the foam.

I was going to be all hipster and take a picture of mine and my mom's coffee cups with our names on them. Especially since for some reason, the Starbucks we always go to never asks for our names. It's the one in Dixie Manor if you think I'm lying. But when my mom said the first one was for Danielle (me,) the ditzy cashier wrote Daniel. She wrote Daniel on my mom's too.

Because we're both Daniel now.

While we drank our coffee, I asked my mom, "how's the coffee, Daniel?" Like 50 times. I was laughing so hard.

I also stopped in Rue 21 for a few seconds and saw Moon (HI, MOON! If you're reading this... Lol). She was with the funny and nice girl who I know her name, but I don't know how it's spelled and IM DUMB OKAY SORRY.

We left right after I saw them though because the line was 20 miles long. -.-

After the mall, we went to the Rue 21 on Dixie. That one is so much cleaner and roomier than the one in the Jefferson Mall. I found like 273722892 things that I want, including those lace up boots that everyone seems to be wearing right now. I want some so bad.

My mom said that for part of my Christmas present, her and I can go shopping for me an entire new outfit. Including shoes. So I'm going to get those boots, some new skinny jeans, and a cute shirt that doesn't make me look like an extra large cheeseburger hephalump whale. I'll buy the new outfit a little bit before Christmas and wear it on Christmas to go over my grandma and great aunts house. I'm so excited to get the boots...

Anyway, after Rue 21 my mom got McDonalds for me, my dad, and my bro. She hates McDonalds. I got a chicken nugget happy meal, and it came with a cute holiday Build-A-Bear along with a 10$ off coupon for Build-A-Bear Workshop. My mom asked me in this really serious and loving voice, "I wonder if they have sweet 16 Build-A-Bears?"

I doubt that. Maybe terrific 10, but not sweet 16. Because apparently 16 year old girls can't build bears.

1 read = 1 cry. :(

My birthday is in March, just to let you know. If you love me you'll know what day.

Anyway, so that was my day. It was coogi.

I don't know why I just said that, but you go, Glen Coco. :)

-Danielle