My Friends (Update)

So, first of all yesterday's entry was about me having a gazillion more reads than I did before I was grounded. And now, guess what? I'M OVER 500. YEP, I'M 200% DONE. Thank each and every one of you, seriously. I can't believe there are that many people in the world that care for me.

Or, at least, care about what happens in my life

This entry is an update of the very first entry in this book-My Friends. It's only been a little over two months since then, but so much has changed. Three friends on that list aren't even my friends anymore. One, because she's now friends with my enemy. My enemy being my ex boyfriend's little love bunny. Another friend I lost was because she's rude now. And another friend I kind of lost because we don't talk anymore. I'm not naming the friends I lost, because it honestly doesn't matter. But now, I'll update the friendships that have changed. For the better.

I won't update people that hasn't changed. Like my brother, for example. I also won't update the friends I lost. But I'll update everyone else. Here goes.

CAMILA (owlwaytoday) - Mine and Camila's relationship has changed a ton. We're so much closer than we were two months ago, and we've made so much more of our friendship since then. She's still the beautiful and caring girl that I wanted to consider my best friend, and she hasn't changed. But we've changed. A lot has changed. Now, I can consider her my best friend without a doubt and so much more. She's helped me through a lot of crap that I've dealt with the last two months (i.e drama with my ratchet ex), and she's cared for me more than a friend is "required" to. I adore Camila. She sets such an example to me that I try to follow. Camila, if you're reading this, I'm sorry for us fighting some lately. But through all that we've became so much closer. You've experienced it too. I appreciate your love and friendship. You're the bomb. :)

BROOKE (TimelessRage) - Brooke used to be the girl who I knew was really cool, but wasn't close to again since last year. But our friendship has changed so much since then. Now, Brooke and I are best friends. Me, her, and Camila are the fantastic three and are truly inseparable. Brooke always makes me laugh. She makes my life a bit happier. She doesn't understand my emotions sometimes, but that isn't her fault. She still cares for me in many different ways, as a sister and a best friend. She cares even if she can't help me with my emotions. I don't know where I would be without Brooke. Not only would I not have anyone to sit with at lunch (or world history, or algebra), but I wouldn't have anyone to stand up for me and make me smile. I don't always get along with you, Brooke, and I'm sorry for that. But you're truly an important friend to me. Thank you.

ALLYSON - Not much has changed with Allyson, but we're now in the same science class. I'll have a rain check on the update. :)

Wow. I acted like I had a lot to say and only updated two friends. Oops.

If you love your besties, you go, Glen Coco. :)

-Danielle

PS. I've chosen to keep this book going for eternity since it has over 500 reads. Hope that's okay with everyone!