This is Us!

Ahhhhh! I'm so excited for today!

Today, me and my BFF Camila (mockingjay02) are finally going to see One Direction: This Is Us. I know that every directioner in the world has already seen it, which is precisely why we wanted to see it this weekend. We wanted to avoid the Larry/Elounor battles, and avoid the carrots as well.

So, we're seeing it today-the best possible day to see it. It's Saturday, so there will be people there, but not an invasion like last Saturday.

I really give kudos to my mom here. She decided last minute that she'd take us (and Camila's little sister Alia) today and not next weekend. And I'm excited, because, as I said, today is the best possible day. :)

This morning I woke up and my mom told me that I had to replace the straw in my dog's pen and cut the yard later today. Under normal circumstances I would give attitude about it, because it's a lot of work. In fact, my mom was expecting it. But I didn't give her any since we're seeing the movie today, and it really threw her off.

YOLO.

Well, I gotta run!

-----------

OMG, TODAY WAS THE GREATEST DAY OF MY YOUNG LIFE.

We picked up Camila and Alia at 10:20 as planned. We watched the Best Song Ever music video and took pictures on the way up to the theater.

Yesterday, me and Camila talked on the phone about decorating old T-shirts with sharpies so that we could have them for the movie. Camila had some extra shirts (which honestly weren't old and actually really cool; mine has a pocket), and I had a bunch of sharpies. So she bought the shirts, I bought the markers. We arrived at the theater early and decorated our shirts in the parking lot.

It was hella hot outside.

Camila decorated mine, and I decorated hers. Alia decorated her own. Camila's has "Hazza's Angel, 1D3D 9/7/13", mine has "Louis Girl, 1D3D 9/7/13", and Alia's has "1D3D" on it but I don't know what else she put. We all signed each others shirts too.

After that, we bought our tickets and went to the bathroom to change and wash our faces. Soon after, we were fresh and ready for the movie.

We sat at the very top and squealed when the 1D Our Moment commercial came on. After about 1,000 trailers the movie started.

The movie was "pur-fect." CAN I JUST SAY WHAT HUGE FANS WE ARE OF YOU GUYS. (BSE references. Lol)

But yeah, the movie really was incredible. We laughed, sang, and screamed a ton-we screamed the most when Liam (I think?) pantsed Harry. Like, we flipped out.

We were the only ones in the theater. Ironically. And because of this, we were able to walk all around the theater and dance like morons.

At one point, Camila and Alia were at the bottom of the theater and I went to get my iPad at the top. Thinking we were still alone, I said "Number one in turdy-seven countries!" for no reason, and then looked to see a girl sitting there glaring at me. She was alone.

I was embarrassed at first but we all three died laughing.

The girl left after like 5 minutes. What an idiot.

At the end of the movie, we all stood up and did the step-thrust thing that the boys do. And during that, I stuck my finger in a can of coke, like at the top where you drink from.

I didn't even realize it at first but when I pulled it out, it cut my finger really bad. The cut is tiny but really deep.

The only reason I noticed it was because I felt something wet on my hand, and then shined my iPad light to find blood running down my hand. It was awful.

It's hard to wash my hair now. -_-

Anyway, back to my day. We went to the mall after the movie. I got a thing of BABW hand sanitizer (as if I don't have like 20 sitting downstairs) with a bedazzled holder for it, along with a hipster kinda cord bracelet with the Eiffel Tower on it. Camila got the same one and we consider them our friendship bracelets.

We would have gotten an actual friendship bracelet, but they were hella expensive. So instead, we got those because of Harry Styles. In the movie he tries to do that thing where you look like you're holding the Eiffel Tower... But he fails miserably and it's so cute. He's such a moron.

So yeah.

Because of today, I really do consider Camila my best friend. I may not be hers, but she's just so cool to be around. She's beautiful, sweet, energetic, caring, helpful, and a mile long list of other things. She has such a big heart and we have a beautiful friendship. I don't deserve her, really, especially the way she acts with me.

But, Camila, if you're reading this for some reason, thank you. For not only a wonderful day, but for being a wonderful friend. You're an incredible part of my life. :)

OH! And another thing that happened was that we took pictures in a photo booth. I took one of the strips.

Anyway... Yeah. Quoting from the best song ever, today was the best day ever. I wish I could re-live it over and over again.

Peace out, Girl Scout.

-Danielle