Quick Update

Wow, okay well so much has went on since I last updated.

I've been kind of upset recently. My brother has been a jerk to my friends ever since I met them, and now it's only getting worse. He calls them names and says "Danielle's stupid friends" like that's our clique name or something. He's bullying them, and it's bs.

So, to pay me back, guess what? He decided to get a new friend. Who?

Garrett.

Of all people, right??

It's so dramatic omg. My brother used to be my best friend, but now since my friends don't please him he hates me. I would do anything for him, I'd even die for my brother. If I'd go to such a huge extreme for him, it would seem obvious to drop my friends for him. But I would never do that. Why? It's just the point of it. He needs to quit being a bully.

Aside from that, I've been good actually. First of all, I'm super excited for Christmas. I've been so in the spirit this season -- thanks to my mom -- who has decorated every square inch of the house, cooked for me, and has made me hot chocolate all season long. We've worn Christmas clothes together and have got like 50 peppermint mochas from Starbucks. The magic of this Christmas is phenomenal. And plus, I have 12 presents under the tree.

I made a new Instagram account, @bikinibottomboyband. It's a spongebob/one direction hybrid, which is a combination of two things that I absolutely love. I've gotten so much positive feedback from it already. If you want to follow, hey go ahead. My awesome friend who loves spongebob followed, and one of my favorite accounts did too.

I don't know. That's all I can think of, since most of what has happened lately has been brother drama. My friends hate his guts. But, I've chosen to look past it. For now. Just so I can enjoy Christmas.

Yodelo. (Hi Brooke)

Camila's birthday party is Sunday. She's going to love her presents! :D Me, Brooke, and maybe Allyson are coming. It's going to be fab.

Maybe I'll update soon when I'm in a more writey mood. Probably on Christmas Eve.

If you're keeping your head up, you go, Glen Coco. :D

-Danielle