1D Day!

(Saturday)

Okay, so whoever was following my mouse story, it disappeared. My cat, Buddy, keeps trying to find it. But it isn't there.

It's probably waiting for me in my bed to crawl all over me when I sleep...

Anyway, today is a holiday. Not Thanksgiving, not Christmas. It's 1D Day! Hoopla! For the holiday, One Direction is doing a seven hour live stream today. This is the thing I was talking about a few chapters back that will promote the album.

To celebrate, me and Camila are having a sleepover at my house. That sounds pretty basic, right? Well it is, but it's not. I've done SO MUCH to prepare for today. You have no idea.

I've never cleaned more in my life. Let me just say that now. In the course of yesterday night and this morning, I dusted my room, vacuumed my room, straightened my room, vacuumed the house (including the steps and the basement), washed the sink, washed the bathtub, vacuumed approximately six rugs, and wiped down a few areas of hardwood floor. This morning, I "touched things up" and vacuumed everything AGAIN, including the steps and the rugs.

I'm exhausted.

It'll be worth it though. I know that spending all this time with Camila is going to be awesome, and we're going to enjoy 1D Day.

I'll update later, maybe. :)

--------

(Sunday)

Okay, so yesterday was arguably the best day ever.

Camila and I watched the entire 1D Day event. It was beyond amazing. I don't even know how to explain it; it's so beyond any description available. The boys were all SO cute, for one, and Niall had purple hair! Piers Morgan interviewed them and it was so funny. They were trying to break Guinness World Records, and unfortunately didn't do it but it was still so cute.

So many things happened in 1D Day. I was laughing my head off. I'm so ready for tomorrow's album release.

Camila slept over, and we shared an air mattress that was SO SMALL. I pushed her off of it in the middle of the night. How smooth.

We watched the movie Major Payne like twice. It was good. :)

Overall, yesterday was incredible. I've never spent so much time with Camila in my life. Today, we're going to Qdoba and then to church. Camila has never been to Qdoba.

Or to my church.

We're getting ready right now. She's taking a bath and I just washed my hair in the sink (how ghetto). I wish this party would never end.

If you love hanging with your friends, you go, Glen Coco. :)

-Danielle