Sleepover!

Hello, children of the corn! Merry Christmas Eve! Is that even a saying? If not, oh well. Before I begin this part, let me explain how things are going to go down. I meant to write a part about the sleepover I went to Sunday night, but I didn't because I was busy. So here I am today. So I'll write about that now. And then tomorrow night, I'll have a Christmas Eve/Christmas Day mash-up chapter. How does that sound, everyone? I hope that sounds good. Everything will have happened that I would write about by tomorrow, so that sounds like a convenient time to write. :)

Anyway, let's get started. Sunday was Camila's birthday. I wished her happy birthday through my status on here, text, and in person, but for the purposes of this book I didn't. So happy belated birthday, Camila!

For Camila's birthday, she wanted the three amigas to have a sleepover. That being myself, Camila, and Brooke. You should know their usernames by now. So we did! I was running a bit late but still made it there to Camila's before Brooke did, considering I live down the street from her. When Brooke got there, too, the first thing Camila wanted to do was open presents.

I don't blame her, that's always what I want to do first. But I always have to wait until after everyone eats. But oh well, it was actually better because I was secretly scared of what her fam would think of the presents I got her.

So we opened presents. Surprisingly, Camila got us Christmas presents too. So, for Christmas, Camila got something for me and Brooke, I got something for Brooke and Camila, and Brooke got something for Camila and me. We all exchanged presents. I know Christmas and friendship in general isn't about presents, but I still think it was sweet that we all gave each other something.

For Christmas, Camila got me and Brooke identical fleece throws. They're purple, black, and white; and they're SO COZY! For Brooke, she made a sock snowman and gave her pencils and tattoos, and for me she got a stuffed baby owl and pencils/tattoos. The owl is now apparently me and Camila's joint-custody child. We made adoption certificates and everything, and I even have a perfume to lull the owl to sleep. :)

I gave Camila an owl necklace for Christmas, and Brooke a thing of Bath & Body Works Twisted Peppermint lotion. She cried the first time she smelled it, which was a while ago, so I then knew it would be the perfect present. And obviously, Camila is obsessed with owls and loved the necklace.

Brooke weaved Camila and I pencil pouches a while back. It's technically our Christmas presents, but she gave them to us a while ago so we could use them before Christmas break. She made them in our favorite colors. I technically don't have a favorite color combination, but my second favorite color separately is pink. So mine is pink and purple. Camila's is purple and blue, and Brooke's is blue and white. She did such a good job, and I love it. :)

For her birthday, I got Camila a bear and a heart One Direction clip on, and Brooke got her a jewelry box and maybe something else. I don't even know. She loved both things.

After presents, we played this game called Headbands. It's where you stick a card with an item on it to your head and you have to guess what it is with yes or no questions. I was technically last place, and my thing was an owl. How easy. But I still sucked at that game.

We ate after that. I had hotdogs and chips. I talked to Camila's family the whole time, and they're actually really funny and cool. We had cake and/or brownies after that, which was fab.

Then the three of us made our way to Camila's room to hang out. Camila's sisters came in a lot, mostly Alia, who desperately wanted to hang out with us. Her big sister just came and left and didn't make as much as a deal out of it. The whole time, we pretty much just talked and watched some TV. And cuddled. Don't forget that. My friends are really good cuddle buddies, and also Brooke can give amazing hand massages.

The two of them eventually got tired. As I knew it would be, I was the last one up. I first went to Brooke when Camila fell asleep. We talked for a while and laid there, and Brooke started playing with my hair. I honestly love that feeling. And then she fell asleep doing that, and subconsciously she would pick up pieces of my hair in her sleep. It was nice. :)

I switched beds though because the sleeping arrangements were for me to share a bed with Camila. So I eventually fell asleep. Camila takes up so much feet room that it's ridiculous.

We woke up at around 10, which is super late for me. I had to leave at 11:30 so I could give my stupid dog a bath and shop for my mom a Christmas present. So I left, way before Brooke did may I add.

It was fun. Overall, we had an awesome sleepover that I know I'll never forget. :)

If you love sleepovers with your friends, you go, Glen Coco.

-Danielle

----------

STAY TUNED for my Christmas mash up coming tomorrow! This will be a busy week for me. Today and tomorrow I'll be doing Christmasey things, and then we'll be going to Santa Claus, IN for our annual trip there. So this week will be fun.

Merry Christmas, everyone. :)