Butter Frog Dog Rescuers

Okay, so today was a pretty good day.

First, my family went to see Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2. I've been wanting to see it forever, and let me just say that it was SO good. The first part was a little dumb, but once it really picked up, I absolutely LOVED it. The relationships were so well developed, and it was just a cute, funny movie. The best part of the whole thing, though, would have to be the animation and creativity. The movie was so colorful and pleasant to look at, and the food animals were clever. A few of my favorites included the eggplant whale, the shrimpanzees, the tacodile, the mosquitoasts, and the butter frog. The butter frog was so cute! I've been saying "butter" in his voice all day.

Overall, the movie was amazing. It's competition to Wreck it Ralph, my favorite movie of all time (that doesn't involve the Jonas Bros). But I didn't cry in CWACOM. So.

Anywho, after that we went to my mawmaw and papaw's house. My 13 year old cousin from California, Dylan, was over there to visit. He's probably competition for my favorite cousin. He's so easy to talk to, and I feel like myself when I'm around him. We don't get to see each other much, though... Since he lives in California.

As soon as we got to my grandparents' house, I hugged them all hello and we ate sandwiches. Afterward, Dylan suggested that him and I go on a walk around my grandparents' condo neighborhood thing. I said yes. We invited my brother, too, but he's a little princess and doesn't like nature.

So, Dylan and I walked all the way to the front of the condo neighborhood. There was a little lake there, and we were skipping stones. We started talking about how different Kentucky and California are, and we discussed our future goals. Right when Dylan was trying to catch a tadpole, a dog came up.

It was a German Shepard mix and had tags on his collar-both vet tags and a nametag. He came up to us and sniffed us both. I was cautious at first with the dog, but then I saw the vet tags and decided we'd be okay. After chasing the dog down a bit, I read its nametag. His name was Walker, and the tag had a number on it.

A lady from her condo came out and called the number for us. Soon, the owners of the dog came and got Walker. They didn't have a leash though (idiots). I thanked the lady a thousand times for helping us. She was young and cool. Her ringtone was "Sail".

Once the Sail lady gave the dog back, the lady who was with her told Dylan and I that we were such nice kids to return the dog. She said that not everyone would do that.

I felt like a hero. :)

So yeah. I haven't updated in 5ever, so here's a long update for ya. If you ever lose your dog, maybe it'll go in my grandparents' condo neighborhood. And maybe me and Dylan will find it.

If you love the butter frog and keep your dog in a fence, you go, Glen Coco. :)

-Danielle