Spirit Week!

This week has been pretty amazayn so far! It's spirit week at school for homecoming on Friday.

Monday was backwards day, but you had to wear your uniform so no one did it. Tuesday was executive day, where everyone dressed up nice. I wore my favorite dress. Today (Wednesday) was pajama day, so I wore my Camp Rock nightgown because I'm cool like that :)

Tomorrow is zombie day. I'm really excited. My dad gave me an old, white t-shirt for it. I cut it up and squirted red food coloring all over it (and ran out of food coloring). I'm not being conceded or anything, but it looks so much better than I thought it would.

Friday is blue out day, so I'll just wear something blue. Friday is also the pep rally, and, obviously, homecoming. I'm taking my best friend Camila. She's going to come over my house after school and we're just going to get ready here together, and then from there we'll go to the game and then the dance.

I might go to a staff tailgating party too before the game. The principal invited my dad and his family (which obviously includes me), and Camila would be able to go too. I'm not sure about that part yet, though.

This week is going to be great. I'm so excited for Friday.

FOUR FOR YOU, GLEN COCO!

-Danielle :)