The Story Project

Okay. So far in this book, you've read about a few things that's happened in my life, along with some opinions of mine and also some random stuff. So now, here's a dream.

Last night, I dreamt that me and a bunch of other kids were in this tall room. The walls were purple and there were huge TVs lined with green. Us kids, all my age, were separated into I think 8 or so groups. The people informed us that we were all in something called the story project. We were all to write a story about an assigned celebrity. As they were releasing celebrities to their designated groups, I waited anxiously for mine to come to our group. The second to last group got Nick Jonas, and he looked like he did in the old cover of Welcome to Target.

The last group, our group, finally got our celebrity. It was Louis Tomlinson.

Let me say this before I continue. I know that this dream sounds incredibly stupid so far. Rewriting it makes it sound stupid. But in the dream, I was actually a part of something. Something huge. It was almost like camp, and that was the activities. The members of my group were all my friends, relatives, and other relations-I remember Camila being there, her curly hair falling over her shoulder as she worked. Brooke was there too, running around and being her crazy self. Procrastinating. And so was my brother, there listening to music on his phone and sitting in his chair.

(If you don't know who these people are, refer to the first entry of this book. I should have said this earlier. Soon I'm going to have a My Friends update.)

Anyway, back to the dream. When Louis walked up, I felt a calming sense. I wasn't freaking out, and instead it just felt like it should be. I smiled at him. He was wearing what he did in Story of My Life (the music video). And then, we all got to work on our project.

Something incredibly stupid happened after that. I couldn't work on the project. For some reason, I got side tracked or something. And the entire time, I seemed to be completely secluded from my group and had no idea what they were doing.

A while later, finally, I came back to my senses. Apparently, you were supposed to prepare an entire party for the reading of your book. There were trays of food, including brownies. My group used my idea that I'd given before I left the group, which was the character being the new kid at a school and having a horrible life. But then Louis comes in and they fall in love. Niall thought he was weak, and in the story he gained his mental and physical strength. There was something about Zayn, too.

I was so proud of my group. They did a wonderful job and finished a wonderful story. I don't know who won the contest.

I have no idea what this dream meant, but I loved it. I loved hanging out with my friends, and Louis. I've never had a dream where two of my celebrity crushes were both in it. And this was only my second dream ever about Louis.

Overall, I had a good night sleep.

-Danielle

Ps. If there's grammar mistakes and things like that in this story, remember that I just woke up.