The Boy is Mine

The Boy is Mine

~Play Music Here~

Luke was walking down the streets looking for one person in particular. He remembered how they look because they would always look at Jonathan. Smiling when he found the person he walked up to them and tapped them on the shoulder.

"Excuse me, can I please talk to you for a minute," Luke said as Evan turned around.

"Uh huh, sure, you know you look kinda familiar," Evan said.

"Yeah, you do too but, umm, I just wanted to know do you know; somebody named...," Luke said making Evan smirk.

"You, you know his name. Oh, yeah definitely I know his name," Evan said making Luke smirk this time.

"I just wanted to let you know he's mine," Luke said making Evan's eyes go wide.

"Huh..no no, he's mine," Evan said glaring at Luke.

You need to give it up.
Had about enough.
It's not hard to see,
the boy is mine.
I'm sorry that you
seem to be confused.
He belongs to me
the boy is mine.

"I think it's time we got this straight, let's sit and talk face to face. There is no way you could mistake him for your man. Are you insane," Luke said making Evan huff.

"See I know that you may be just a bit jealous of me. Cause' you're blind if you can't see that his love is all in me," Evan said making Luke glare at him but he stopped.

"See I tried to hesitate, I didn't want to say what he told me. He said without me, he couldn't make it through the day, ain't that a shame," Luke said smugly making Evan roll his eyes.

"And maybe you misunderstood, plus I can't see how he could wanna take his time and that's all good. All of my love was all it took," Evan said in return and they glared at each other.

The boy is mine.
You need to give it up.
Had about enough.
It's not hard to see,
the boy is mine.
I'm sorry that you
seem to be confused.
He belongs to me
the boy is mine.

"Must you do the things you do keep on acting like a fool. You need to know it's me not you and if you didn't know it boy it's true," Evan said.

"I think that you should realize, and try to understand why. He is a part of my life I know it's killing you inside," Luke said talking about the videos Jonathan post stay them together.

"You can say what you wanna say. What we have you can't take. From the truth you can't escape. I can tell the real from the fake," Evan said making Luke roll his eyes.

"When will you get the picture. You're the past, I'm the future. Get away it's my time to shine if you didn't know the boy is mine," Luke said reminding Evan that once he joined YouTube Jonathan just wanted to record with him; making Evan clench his fists.

The boy is mine.
You need to give it up.
Had about enough.
It's not hard to see,
the boy is mine.
I'm sorry that you
seem to be confused.
He belongs to me
the boy is mine.

Luke then unclenched his fists reminding why himself why he was here. He just smiled at Evan which got him confused, but decided that he would continue his argument.