One Year Anniversary

It was a cool dark night, all was quiet and it felt peaceful. And in that peaceful night there was two bodies that we're going to become one. It was their one year anniversary and they wanted to make it special. Clothes were coming off and the taller make went to his stereo and played the song inside

~Play song here~

Turning back to his lover he could only moan at how he was spread out on the bed. When he reached him, he slowly crawled on top of him until he pinned his lover's arms with his own.

Let me be your hero

Jonathan looked down at the younger man he had pinned underneath him. With his heavy breathing, Evan suddenly looked ten times more delectable. Jonathan put his lips on top of Evan's so he can taste the Canasian man.

Would you dance if I asked you to dance?
Would you run and never look back?
Would you cry if you saw me crying?
Would you save my soul tonight?

He slowly slid his tongue across Evan's lip, and slowly let it slip in once he was allowed too. Removing his left hand from the pinning, he slowly traced Evan's side feeling every muscle that was on the younger male. Evan moaned slightly at the soft light touches Jonathan was giving him.

Evan, wrapping his only free hand around Jonathan's neck, grinded up so that both of their members grinded on each other. Jonathan let out a deeply moan at the sudden movement. He looked down at Evan and could see the lust in his chocolate brown eyes.

Would you tremble if I touched your lips?
Would you laugh? Oh, please tell me this.
Now would you die for the one you love?
Hold me in your arms, tonight.

Now releasing his other hand, Jonathan cupped Evan's face and placed a soft kiss this time. The song that was playing was how he felt for the man underneath his own body. Enjoying every moment kissing the Asian man, his hands wandered down to Evan's member and slowly started to stroke it.

"A-a-a-ah Jonathan," Evan moaned out moving his hips up to get the feeling again.

Jonathan smirked and continued with ghost like strokes. Evan whimpered at the teasing and buried his face in Jonathan's neck. Making his chance, Jonathan put his lips on Evan's neck nipping at it until it started to form a nice dark purple.

I can be your hero, baby.
I can kiss away the pain.
I will stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away.

"Jonathan I'm about to~," Evan moaned out already feeling himself over the edge.

Jonathan continued what he was doing as he didn't have lubricant to help with what he was about to do.

"JON," Evan screamed out cumming onto the bed and Jonathan's hand.

Jonathan put his hand to his mouth and he licked it moaning at the salty goodness that was Evan. Slowly picking Evan and made him leave against the wall. He slipped in a finger and started to feel around making Evan moan.

Would you swear that you'll always be mine?
Would you lie? Would you run and hide?
Am I in too deep? Have I lost my mind?
I don't care. You're here tonight.

Now at his mercy, Jon traced every abs that was on his Canasian. Evan mewed as he tried to force the finger that was in him deeper inside. Jonathan entered a second finger; scissoring to stretch him out a bit more. Evan wrapped his arms around Jonathan's neck breathing heavily.

I can be your hero, baby.
I can kiss away the pain.
I will stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away.

The lust clearly in his eyes as he's the mercy at his American lover. Jonathan than placed another deep slow kiss on Evan's lips as he slipped in a third finger. Moaning at the fingers stretching him, made an opportunity to slip Jonathan's tongue in. Never finding the taste dull, Jonathan pulled away a string of saliva connecting them together.

"Are you ready love," Jonathan whispered into Evan's ear as he nipped the ear lobe.

"Please Jon," Evan whimpered out making him chuckle.

"Please what," Jonathan teased as he looked at his squirming lover.

Oh, I just want to hold you.
I just want to hold you, oh, yeah.

"Please fuck me Jonathan," Evan moaned out once Jonathan rubbed on his g spot.

Am I in too deep? Have I lost my mind?
Well, I don't care. You're here tonight.

Jonathan once again captured Evan's lips as he took out his three fingers. Positioning himself to enter, he broke from the kiss to stare at his lover. Smiling, he thrusted in quickly so Evan wouldn't feel too much pain. Evan groaned at the sudden intrusion but wiggled his hips saying he wanted to continue.

I can be your hero, baby.
I can kiss away the pain, oh, yeah.
I will stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away.

Beginning his thrusting, it was at a slow and easy pace. Evan moaned at the calm treatment glad that Jonathan didn't feel like being rough this time. But not getting the satisfaction he wanted, Evan slammed down hard on Jon making him moan.

"If you wanted me to go harder babe why didn't you just ask," Jonathan said smirking at the blush that formed on Evan's face.

Not wanting to disappoint Evan, Jonathan started to thrust faster and harder. Trying to aim at the g spot he had founded earlier, it wasn't until a couple of tries before he found it.

"FUCK YES JON PLEASE AGAIN," Evan screamed out gripping hard on Jonathan's shoulders.

(I can be your hero, baby)
I can be your hero.
I can kiss away the pain.
And I will stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away.

Soon they were both reaching their climax. They stared into each other eyes. Lust still there, but the obvious love they both had for each other. The night they become one as Evan came on their chest and Jonathan cumming inside of Evan. Breathing heavily and giving each other a tired smile.

I can be your hero.

Jonathan pulled out of Evan and laid down next to him. The Canasian man turned to him and planted a soft warming kiss on his lips. Snuggling up to Jonathan, Evan fell asleep happily knowing they had spent their one year anniversary like this. Jonathan has fallen asleep quickly after, having the same thought as he did.

So yeahhhhhh that happened XD. This was requested by DeliriouslyFair She has requested either a smut or fluff H2OVanoss and since fluff doesn't want to come to me I thought I do smut. But as I started to write it, I almost forgot she doesn't read Bottom Jon!

So sucking up my own feelings, I wrote a Top! Jon. Now I don't like or read Top! Jon. But if you want Top! Jon. Then I'll write it. I'll hate every moment writing it but I'll make it the best it can be. So DeliriouslyFair I do hope you enjoyed this ^~^

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish 👊🐟

Ps Request are always open