The One That Got Away

~Play Song Here~

"The names Evan."

"I'm Jonathan"

Summer after high school when we first met
We'd make out in your Mustang to Radiohead

I remember meeting him. It was at a birthday party I was invited too. Since my parents really didn't care about where I went too I went with some really close friends. Somehow somebody brought alcohol to a party filled with 16 year olds. It was a bit hazy but I remember being in Evan's car making out to RadioHead.

After that we just been really close friends. It wasn't at relationship level, but more like friends with benefits. We didn't become official until a year after we met. It was the most funniest things you could have seen.

"Wanna be my boyfriend," Evan asked.

"Sure why not," I responded making him smile.

Yup not that romantic at all.

And on my 18th Birthday
We got matching tattoos

Almost a year after that. I remember I turned 18 when he said he wanted to get matching tattoos. I thought he was crazy but...

"You really want matching tattoos," I said when we inside the tattoo shop.

"Of course I mean I'm paying for it because it's your birthday," he said as we sat down.

"I know but what are we gonna get," I asked him and he smiled.

"The first time we met was a very special day for me because it was like love at first sight and when you agreed to be my boyfriend I was the happiest man alive. So I want to remember the day we met because it's one that'll go down in history," he said and I blushed.

"You're such a sap," I said and he smiles.

"I'm your sap so you better enjoy it," he said and the receptionist asked what we wanted.

"We want matching tattoos on our left arm that says 7/17/2014," he said confidently and I nod.

Used to steal your parents' liquor
And climb to the roof
Talk about our future
Like we had a clue

After we graduated from high school, me and Evan decided to take a year off from school to just enjoy some time off. I could remember this one time when he stole his parents liquor and we would drink it up on the roof. I remember one conversation we had that will always keep in my heart.

"I wonder who put the stars in the sky," I said and Evan laughs.

"They were already there," he replied and I giggled.

"Do you have your future planned," Evan asked me as I snuggled closer into his body.

"I want to own a company," I said.

"What do you want your company to be about," he asked.

"I want to make games. It'll be one of the top gaming companies. What about you," I said and looked up at him.

"I want to make the world happy," he said and I looked back up.

"That sounds impossible," I said and he gripped me hard.