Snapped

Snapped

(Play song here please)

It was a rainy day, were you could just sit on a chair and stare out the window to just watch the rain fall. It was a peaceful thing to do and yet in the H2OVanoss house, it was anything but peaceful

"Evan please tell me what's wrong," Jonathan said as he was trying to catch up with Evan.

Evan, feeling hurt, ignored Jonathan as he packed up his things. There was nothing really Evan could say to the crying man who was following him. He just suddenly came home and started to pack his things suddenly which startled the blue eyed man. Hearing no answer from the Asian man, Jonathan kept pursuing after him.

"Evan please talk to me why are you leaving," Jonathan said and Evan had gotten tired of his pleas.

"Because you don't love me," Evan said angrily making Jonathan stop.

"What do you mean," Jonathan said softly feeling his heart break.

"You know what I mean Jonathan. You stopped loving me and I've had enough of this one way relationship," Evan said as he glared at Jonathan.

"But Evan I do," Jonathan said but was cut off by Evan.

"No you fucking don't stop telling yourself that," Evan yelled and he felt tears slowly fall from his eyes.

"I know you don't love me and if your too stupid to figure out the reason why than our conversation here is over," Evan said quickly walking away from the heart broken man into the darkness the rain had brought.

I can see you walkin' out
I'm not tryna believe it
There's no way that this can be for real, I'm dreamin'
I can see the water in your eyes
You don't have to do this
There has got to be a better way, I know it.

Jonathan didn't follow the Asian man out. He was just too in shock too. He remembered the day before at how love stricken each other were and now, all he could do was watch Evan leave. Jonathan didn't know if he actually believed that this had happened. He punched his arm hoping he could wake up from this horrible nightmare.

But to his horror this wasn't a dream but reality. He just fell to his knees and could remember vividly the tears that were falling down his lover's face. He wanted to get back up but lost all of his energy. Why couldn't Evan had just talk to him about how he felt? There could have been a way to fix it. If he had only tried...

Back up the day now
What did I do to get us to, this point
Me losing you, in this moment
I feel it, deep in my chest
I can't breathe...

Jonathan tried to remember everything that had led up to this point. He tried to think of all the arguments they ever had but found that there was little to none. It was like this was just a sudden impulse in Evan to dump him at the moment. Feeling himself collapse to the floor now there was this heavy feeling to his chest.

He didn't even know what to do at this point. He didn't have the strength to move. He felt like he didn't have the will to move on because of this. The feeling in his chest had grew and suddenly he felt like he was underwater. He couldn't breathe..

I can't let go
Broken yet holding on
To you, to us
This love is too strong for me to let go
Broken yet holding on.

Trying to gasp as tears were falling down his face. The underwater feeling wouldn't go away. Was this how it felt like to be heart broken. Jonathan decided that this wasn't the end. Slowly getting up and getting back on his feet he could only stare at the place Evan used to be. His heart was beating faster as he thought more of the Asian man.