Till It Happens To You

(Play song Here please ^~^) (Also the song is very fast compared to where I have the lyrics so if you could also put it on repeat thanksssss lol)

Jonathan sat in a dark corner of his room. His face hidden in his legs as he was holding them close to his chest. From the light that barely came through the window, you could see that the room was trashed. His set up was all over the floor, his sketch books that he kept so close to him was all torn up, the room looked like a tornado had came in and ruined everything.

You can tell from the light that barely lit the room was that there were tears rolling down his cheeks. His soft sobbing couldn't be heard unless you were really close to him. Every soft sobbing noise would make someone look at him sadly. In his hand he was clenching something making them bleed. He looks at the razor and remembers where this had all started.

You tell me it gets better, it gets better in time
You say I'll pull myself together, pull it together, you'll be fine
Tell me, what the hell do you know? What do you know?
Tell me how the hell could you know? How could you know?

~Flashbacktoge~

He was happily walking to the date his friends had set him up with. They said that they had met this guy and they immediately thought he would be perfect for him. Jonathan, not wanting to disappoint his friends and a little curious, accepts the idea of the date. So as he walked closer to his destination, he recognized a familiar Omega sign mask that was on someone's face.

"Hey Ohm," Jonathan called out to him making him turn towards him.

"Delirious? The guys where talking about you the whole time," Ohm said as he laughed at the set up they were supposed to be at.

"Well if I known it was you I probably would have came in something more causal," Jon said as he motioned to his suit and tie.

"Probably well either way I'll buy you a drink," Ohm said flashing him a smile.

Everything after he bought him the drink was a blur. He should have noticed that the drink had tasted a little funny. But his innocent mind thought nothing came of it, because it's his friend Ohm why would he mix something in his drink, until he woke up in a hotel naked next to a random stranger who was stroking him.

Feeling so violated he pushed away the man and quickly put on his clothes.

"What the hell happened last night," Jonathan asked in panic as the man groaned from the harsh treatment.

"I paid for a night what the hell does it look like," the man said angrily as he put his clothes on as well.

"But I'm not a prostitute," Jonathan cried out feeling so ashamed.

"Well the guy Ohm said you were when I got you," the man said and the whole world froze for Jon.

~End of Flashbacktoge~

Till it happens to you, you don't know how it feels, how it feels
Till it happens to you, you won't know, it won't be real
No, it won't be real, won't know how it feels

Jonathan took a deep breathe remembering every single detail of what had happened once he learned the truth. Looking at the razor in his hand once again snapping from memory lane. The person he considered as a friend, gave him a drug and sold him to a random stranger.

Jonathan feeling tears come into his eyes again and he wipes them away with his worn out blue sweater. He remembers meeting up with his friends after the explanation and cried in their arms. They looked at him shocked but stayed silent as they continued to comfort him in his silence. It was then after a week of his whole ordeal he was sick and tired of hearing what his friends had to say.