A Love Story

Let me tell you a little story, but not just any story; it's a love story. It's a love story about two guys who fell in love. Yes, I do mean two guys. A guy and girl falling in love is so cliché. But a guy and a guy falling in love, it's something that's never usually shown in movies. Now back to the two guys; they were very different from each other.

One was tall and buff. He wasn't afraid to show off and yet he had that shy personality that doesn't want to really post on social media. He was born in Canada but moved the US after a certain amount of time. The other guy was slightly shorter and not as buff. He hasn't shown his face other than to somebody who he considered his brother.

Born in North Carolina, he stayed there the rest of his life. These two people are very different but they do have one thing in common. They both had YouTube Channels. The first guy had a channel with over 18 million subs. He was popular and he enjoyed the fame. The second guy was almost close to 8 million subscribers. Known as one of many masked gamers. His face is still unknown to this day.

They are the Youtubers known as VanossGaming and H2ODelirious. Their love story didn't happen very quickly. In 2011, Vanoss saw one of Delirious videos and liked them. He soon messaged him wanting to know if they could collaborate in future videos. Delirious agreed and soon a friendship was blossomed. Soon Vanoss's friends became Delirious and vice versa.

With their success growing, they were getting closer with each other. Soon people started to ship the two of them when their friend Nogla made a video calling their ship name H2OVanoss. Now they both didn't mine Nogla for making that video, they knew he was joking around and it would blow over soon. But it didn't.

Soon when they read their comments section, there was tons of mentions of H2Ovanoss and when will they ever be together. It was becoming such a huge problem that Jonathan started to slowly separate himself from the group. With telling his friends that he wants to help his friend Cartoonz grow, they started to see less and less of him.

The H2OVanoss soon started to calm down but then it was all about "Where is Delirious" or "Delirious why aren't you playing with Vanoss." This started to annoy both Youtubers but still kept posting their own content. They kept their distance for a while both living their own lives until Vanoss found something in his comment section.

Somebody had posted a website about something he should check out. Not really minding it, he clicked the link. YouTube was them replaced with a different website called Fanfiction.net. Soon a story popped up and Evan read the title. "VanossGaming x H2ODelirious: Twelve Months of Fall." He read the first chapter and was soon hooked on it. He read chapter after chapter and was disappointed he finished the book.

His face then blushed in embarrassment as he read a book about him and his long time friend Jonathan. Soon thinking about Jonathan, he felt his heart beating right out of his chest. He wanted to know if there was any more stories written about him and Jonathan, so he went on google search and searched up H2Ovanoss. His eyes widen as hundreds of different things popped up.

It was all over the Internet. On tumblr, YouTube, and even this site called Wattpad. Reading fic after fic, blushing at moments when he was either top or bottom. It wasn't until late a night when he finally stepped away from his computer. His heart was beating fast whenever he thought back to those stories or even to thinking about the masked man. Evan asked himself one thing about this new found reaction.

"Am I in love with him?"

He then started to rethink every moment that he had with him and soon his eyes widen at the realization. He was truly in love with him. Didn't know what to do with this new found love he decided to sleep on it. Waking up the next day, he awoke to a message on Skype. His heart jumped out when he saw that it was from Jonathan.