Flower Patch

Request BrOhm by pastelxgalaxy

Flower Patch

"Ry-Ry," a child like voice said to a 7 year old kid with brown hair and mask over his eyes.

He looked around to look for the only person he ever let call him that. He smiled when he saw another kid his age coming towards him. He had dirty blonde hair and could see his blue eyes from a mile away. When the boy reached him he smiled up at him making "Ry-Ry" smile wider.

"What's up Bryce," he said and Bryce held out his hand.

"Follow me I have to show you something Ry- Ryan," Bryce said trying not to use the nickname in public.

Ryan laughed but held onto Bryce's hand. Bryce then ran back the way he came with Ryan trying to keep up. They ran through the forest that was near the park and walked along a trail. Ryan was confused to where Bryce was taking him as they never had ventured this deep into the forest.

He just gripped Bryce's hand harder as the forest was slowly become dark as it was hard for the sun to break through the leaves. His worried soon turned to wonder as he was lead to the biggest flower patch he has ever scene. Bryce let go of Ryan's hand and watched to see what would Ryan say.

"When did you find this Bryce," Ryan asked and Bryce looked back at the field.

"When my daddy took me to the park. He let me venture through the forest and I found it," Bryce said.

"It's pretty," Ryan said using the best word he could use from his limited vocabulary.

"I know isn't it Ry-Ry," Bryce said using the nickname once more.

They both stood there taking in the amazing view. Bryce got close to Ryan and he instinctually wrapped his arm around his shoulders. Bryce leaned into the hold and they stayed like that for a while. When they saw the sun setting was when they decided to head back. When they found their way out they saw their mothers waiting for them.

"Bryce did you say your last goodbye to Ryan," Bryce's mother said to him and Ryan looked at Bryce confused.

"What do you mean last goodbye," Ryan asked making Bryce look away.

"My dad thought it would be best if we moved. We finished packing everything up and my mom let me come to the park to say goodbye," Bryce said making Ryan frown.

"Don't go," Ryan said and Bryce shook his head.

"I'm sorry Ryan but how about this. Whenever we have free time we'll go to our special place," Bryce said.

"Pinky promise," Ryan said holding out his pinky.

"Pinky Promise," Bryce said and he brought his pinky.

And a promise was made.

"Bye Ry-Ry," Bryce said and waved as they went in different directions.

"Bye bye Bryce," Ryan said and waved.

And as Ryan promised he kept visiting their special place. He would always wait at the edge of his field hoping to see Bryce on the other side. He would stay until his mother called for him. He would do this every day. He'd wait at the edge of the field hoping to see his friend once again.

Soon days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months. He never saw Bryce. He would always just sit patiently at the edge of the field waiting for the moment he sees Bryce again.  When months turned to years it never stopped Ryan from coming. From spring, summer, and then fall to winter he would always be at their special place.

He was now 18 and had graduated from high school. He told his parents that he was going somewhere. They told him to give up that he wasn't going to show up but he ignored them. He found himself at the park and at the edge of the forest. He walked towards inside ignoring the sounds that came from within. He was then lead to a field full of flowers glowing from the moon light that hit them.

He then saw a figure from the distance admired the flowers from the edge of his fields. Ryan decided that he would venture closer and took a step in. He was sad that the flowers he had stepped on were going to die but he wanted to see the person at the edge. As he got closer he noticed that the person had noticed him.

The one thing he only noticed from the man in the distance was the blue eyes that was trying to read him. Ryan stopped in the middle of the field and trying to find his voice. Finally finding he said one word in hope that it was true.

"Bryce?"

The man's eyes widen and stepped closer to him. He could finally see some different features other than his eyes, like his dirty blonde hair and the clothes he was wearing. The man put his hand in front of his mouth once he got closer.

"Ry-Ry," the man whispered making Ryan smiled.

"You finally came," Ryan said making Bryce run to him.

He pulled Bryce in for a hug and took a deep breathe. He smiled when he could recognize the scent he had long forgotten when he was a child. Bryce just hugged him longer but noticed that he was just a bit shorter then he used to be.

"What took you so long to come," Ryan then asked making Bryce smile softly.

"My dad wouldn't let me go. He didn't want us to meet ever again. But I got away and I had to see if you kept your promise," Bryce said and Ryan then looked into Bryce's eyes.

He then took off his mask looking at Bryce with his own eyes. Bryce gasped but then touched Ryan's face softly. Ryan didn't know what had came over him but he found himself leaning upwards towards Bryce's plump lips. Bryce then met his lips towards Ryan and their first kiss of many was shared.

In their special place, which one day would be saying I do to each other.

So I need some good fluff in my life. I hope you enjoyed you're request. I'm always open for requests

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish 👊🐟