What could have lead too

Jonathan and Evan were staring into each other's eyes. One could not look away from the other. It was like they were in their own little world. Blue eyes staring into brown ones and brown eyes staring into blue eyes. It was pure silence, not a word was said as they just kept staring into each other eyes.

Jonathan smiled up at Evan as he made an O with his hand and used his index finger and poking through the middle making Evan laugh. Evan just smiled and did the same O look but instead brought it too his mouth and he started to lick around the O and stick his tongue in the middle of it not once looking away from Jonathan.

Jonathan blushed and soon felt himself heated instead as he wanted pleasure now. Jonathan was thinking about what he could next when suddenly an idea came into his mind. He smiled really big getting a confused look at Evan. He leaned really close next to Evan's ear and whispered the following.

"I'm so fucking horny right now."

Evan eyes widen in shock and he blinked once Jonathan had pulled away.

"HAHAH I FUCKING WON BITCH," Jonathan yelled in victory winning the staring contest they were in.

"You motherfucker that's cheating," Evan said feeling embarrassed that he lost.

"Too bad now we can go and watch Zootopia," Jonathan said making everyone else groan who was watching them.

Well is all I have to say

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish 👊🐟