If I Were A Boy

If I Were A Boy

H2OVanoss

Play song now and just you know listen to it as you read ^~^

Vanessa was sitting at a coffee shop waiting for her best friend Jennifer to show up. Ever since Jennifer got a boyfriend, she had slowly stop spending time with Vanessa. Vanessa was okay with it at first but soon it was suddenly she barely even saw her outside.

If I were a boy
Even just for a day
I'd roll outta bed in the morning
And throw on what I wanted and go

Vanessa didn't really want to blame Luke for this but she couldn't help it. She was in love with Jennifer and there was no denying it. Her friend Christine had noticed it from the start.

"Come on just ask her out it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world," she said and Vanessa scoffed at her.

"Of course I'll ask Jenny if you ask Tyler to be your boyfriend," Vanessa said smirking at the blush that formed on her British's friends face.

Drink beer with the guys
And chase after girls
I'd kick it with who I wanted
And I'd never get confronted for it.
'Cause they'd stick up for me.

Vanessa didn't have to wait so long until she recognized her friends car. She was about to call out her name when she noticed that Luke was in the car with her. Vanessa saw her kiss Luke in the lips and made her wonder if she was ever a boy. Of course she would have had her first as they probably would have called dibs on a girl.

She then thought about how would the guy version of her would look like. Of course she would be buff as she would work out. She then thought of a name she would be called and she smiled at the perfect one.

Evan.

If I were a boy
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I'd be a better man.

Vanessa saw Jenny walk over to the cafe and she stood up waving her hand over. Jenny smile as she saw her friend and quickly walked over to her.

"WHATS UP," Jenny yelled as she sat next to her.

"Omg it's been to long," Vanessa said waving over a waiter.

"I know I'm so sorry that I couldn't be more available," Jenny said playing with the blue sweater around her.

"Of course it's no biggie," Vanessa said knowing that it was a lie.

'Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
'Cause he's taken you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed

"So how is your relationship with Luke," Vanessa said taking a sip of her iced coffee.

"Ahh well," Jennifer said not really knowing how to explain it.

"Is not everything perfect in your wonderland," Vanessa asked seriously and Jenny sighed.

"It could be better," She admits truthfully twirling her drink.

If I were a boy
I would turn off my phone
Tell everyone it's broken
So they'd think that I was sleepin' alone