100 Shot Special Love Me Now

Love Me Now

~Play Song here~

"I love you," Jonathan said to Luke making him raise his eyebrow.

"I love you too Jon anything particular reason why you said it," Luke said pulling Jonathan into him.

"Can't I just say I love you to my, and I do mean my, boyfriend without wanting anything," Jonathan said and he smiled softly when he felt Luke kiss him on the head like a mother would do to their own child.

"I mean yes but you usually want something out of it," Luke said as Jonathan snuggled deeper into the hold.

"Alright there's something I need to tell you," Jonathan said as he looked up at Luke.

"You can tell me anything you know that," Luke said softly making Jonathan blush.

"I started to think about the future when we get old," Jonathan said as he laid his head on Luke's chest.

"What about it. It's still a long ways to go," Luke said resting his head on Jonathan.

"I know but I was thinking about what if I left you. I know your older but what if something happened and I left before you," Jonathan said making Luke frown.

"That won't happen," Luke said trying to reassure Jonathan.

"But what if it does..... I don't know who's going to kiss you when I'm gone," Jonathan said making Luke smile softly.

"So I'm going to love you now like it's all I have," Jonathan said

"I know it'll kill me when it's over, like when you die before me," Jonathan said and Luke's grip tightened.

"I don't wanna think about it; I want you to love me now," Jonathan said looking up at Luke.

"I'll love you now and until the end of time and nothing is ever going to stop me from doing it," Luke said kissing Jonathan on the lips.

Jonathan smiled softly into the kiss as his worries disappeared. He decided that he won't think about the future as much. He doesn't need that worry on his plate. The kiss was broken and they both stared lovingly into each other's eyes.

"I want to take a snapchat of this moment," Luke said pulling out his phone.

"You know I don't like my picture taken," Jonathan said and Luke tossed him his mask.

"Just one please," Luke said making Jonathan smile.

"Alright but that's it," Jonathan said as Luke was holding the phone selfie style.

Luke turned on the filters and did the classic dog style. He got it on his face and he watched in wonder as it gave Jonathan a filter.

"How the hell does my mask get the filter," Jonathan asked and Luke just shook his head.

"I don't know let's just take the pic," Luke said and took a picture.

And that's it XD

And that's it XD. I know it's short but it has all that it needs. I was inspired by one of the best persons who write Delitoonz ishaboi_blue but this was also a request by DiddlePie who wanted me to write what I wanted to write

Yes I drew the picture. I have somewhat a drawing style haha. It was also noticed by Cartoonz

 It was also noticed by Cartoonz

Best thing ever. Requests are open

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish 👊🐟