Big Brother! Romano x "Adopted"! Little Sister! Reader: Tired

Start from the beginning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2 months later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm honestly really surprised, I thought my brothers would have tried to get me back by now, but they've done nothing. Do I really mean that little to them? Even though I left because I can't stand them I still hurts to think that they don't even care that I'm gone. "Ragazza? I'm-a home." Lovino said, walking through the front door. About an hour ago Lovino left to get some more tomatoes, we were out. "I'm in the-a living room!" I shouted from my spot on the couch where I was reading "Raising Dragons" by Bryan Davis. (Real book by the way it's from the Dragons in our Midst series. I got all four of them for Christmas. I haven't started reading the first one yet, but I'm planing on starting it soon.)

A few minutes later Lovino walked in the living room, how I know it was him? Well we are the only ones home right now, Feli's training with Ludwig and Kiku. "Ragazza?" Lovino's voice sounded in front of me. I don't know why but he only calls me that. "Hmm?" I looked up from my book to see a mandala coloring book and a set of gel pens. "What's that-a for?" I asked, raising an eyebrow and looking up at Lovino. "I-a saw it while I-a was in the-a store and thought about-a you. Now are you-a going to take it or-a not?" Lovino said. I grabbed the coloring book and gel pens and set them in my lap then looked back up at Lovino. "Grazie**** Lovino." I said. "You're-a welcome Ragazza." Lovino said, then walked off. 'That-a was so nice.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1 week later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today Feliciano is going to be gone the whole day with Ludwig and Kiku. I don't know it was something important, and they asked Lovino to stay with me. I think it might have to do something with my brothers. They might be acting up or something. And even without what is happening today I have felt on edge, I feel as though they are coming for me soon. I'm even afraid to go to bed, I'm afraid they'll snatch me while everyone is asleep. And so I'll have an excuse to have someone sleep with me, aka Lovino, I've gotten him to watch a horror movie with me. It's some American horror movie called "Unfriended". (Okay I'll be honest with you. I really wanted to watch that! I just never got to.) And I'll be honest it is kinda scary, but not scary enough to cause me to be afraid to sleep.

The end credits started rolling and it's now about midnight, when I put it in I hadn't realized it would be so late when the movie ended. I let out a yawn wow I'm pretty tired, normally I stay up about until 3 am with no problem, but then again I haven't been getting much sleep lately because I'm scared my brothers are going to come for me. "Go on Ragazza I-a think you should get to-a bed." Lovino said. "I-a know, but I'm-a to tired to walk to my-a room." I said, rubbing my left eye trying to rid it of it's tears. "To bad get up and-a go to your room." Lovino said from beside me. "Will you-a please carry me to my bed Lovi?" I asked in between another yawn. Lovino let out a sigh then said, "Fine." I smiled, 'yay I don't have to get up.' Lovino got up then picked me up bridal style and made his way to my room. He gently set me down on my bed and then turned to leave. "Lovi wait." I said, reaching my hand out and grabbing his sleeve. "Can you please-a stay, I'm-a scared Grande Fratello*****." I said. Lovi turned to look at me with a surprised face. That's the first time I've called him that, and honestly I'm a little surprised too. I hadn't expected that to come out. Lovino's look of shock soon turned into sympathy. "Alright, I'll-a stay. But just for tonight." Lovino said then got in bed beside me. Once under the covers I snuggled up against his side. Lovino just wrapped his arm around me and said, "Buona notte******."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~In the 2p world~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Damn it-a! And I was going to-a go and get her tonight!" Luciano yelled at the scene of his little sister and that damn bastard 1p Romano. "And what-a the hell was with her calling him-a her big brother?! Has she-a forgotten who her real big brothers are?!" Luciano continued to yell. "Calm-a down Fratello, he's only going to be-a sleeping in there tonight. And I'm-a sure that was just-a a way to win him over so he'd-a stay with her." Flavio said trying to calm down his raging younger brother. Although he wasn't to sure that was just an act himself. His words seemed to calm Luciano down to extent. "Alright, but I-a won't hesitate to kill that 1p bastard if he's-a there tomorrow." Luciano said then stormed out of the room. Flavio took one last look at the scene before him and let out a sad sigh. "Why did you leave Sorellina*******? Do you not love your big brothers anymore? I remember when you-a used to get so-a excited to-a see us." Flavio sadly whispered. "I miss-a you and even if Luciano doesn't seem to miss you he-a does, he just expresses it differently. We both-a love you, did you leave because you didn't think we-a love you?" Flavio whispered again. Flavio shook his head. "Oh what am I-a doing? You-a can't even hear me right now. *Sigh* Buona notte, ti amo********." And with that Flavio left the room to go to his own and sleep.

________________________________________________________

*Sì: Yes (Italian)

**Fratello: brother (Italian)

***Chica: girl (Spanish)

****Grazie: thank you (Italian)

*****Grande Fratello: big brother (Italian)

******Buona notte: Good night (Italian)

*******Sorellina: little sister (Italian)

********Ti amo: I love you (Italian)

Okie dokie so there it is! And as you can probably tell there is going to be a second part! I already have a draft going, but there's a few things I'd like to post before I post the second one. And so you don't get confused when I post it the title is going to be: Big brother! Romano x Reader x Brothers 2p Italy Brothers: Because we love you. Although the original title was going to be: Big brother! Romano x "Adopted"! Little Sister! Reader x 2p! Big brothers! Italy and Romano part 2: Because we love you. But that was too long so I had to change it. -__- Vedere di seguito! -Rosa (Amestris)