38. Epilogue!

• He said he'll hold my hand till my last breath, I said I will be there in your every breath.. •

****

Manik and cabir were in hospital while Nandini was being operated inside..Each passing second was killing Manik bit by bit..He just want to see his lady love to be perfectly fine..How can he forget that one month after their marriage when she slipped into the coma..And he suffered every moment without her..And this one year too was not less than hell for him..But now loosing her will simply means loosing his soul ..He want her Nandini perfectly fine in his arms.. Otherwise this time Almighty will face his wrath and he is very obstinate ..If he can kill himself for her then he has all the powers to ruin this whole damn world only for her..

Manik was recalling all their happy days..When they were together with each other..Happy..

Cabir : "Manik

Cabir : "Manik.. She'll be fine..".. he said after sitting beside manik..He noticed frowns on his head..

Manik looked at him..And gives him a smile..

Manik : "she has no other option either.."... He told him confidently..which made cabir smiled ..

Nikhil reach the hospital and saw Manik and cabir sitting on the bench..So he walked towards them..

Nikhil : "Manik Cabir..".. he stood in front of them..And now they both looked at him..They too stood up..

Nikhil : "Aliya and Anushman are fine.. Anushuman is all clean
.. Dhruv and Maddy were using Anushman so that they can take Aryaman out of jail.. even Aliya was with them in their crime so we have to take her in custody but she will be free soon..Aur Maddy ki body....".. he stopped as Manik cut him in mid..

Manik : "I will do the funeral..".. he announced which surprised Nikhil but made cabir proud of him..

Nikhil : "he tried to kill you and still you...".. he again stopped as this time Cabir cut him in mid..

Cabir : "don't forget Nikhil..He is Manik..Just like his name.. a true gem..".. he had a proud in his voice..Which made Nikhil too smile..

Nikhil : "you are right Cabir..So I should take a leave..Thoda paper work karna hai ..I hope Nandini get well soon..".. he after saying so left from there..While manik again started looking in the direction of ICU..

Just then doctor came outside ..And they both rushed to him..

Manik : "doctor..She is fine Na?.. Kuch hua toh nahi na use?..".. he freaked ..On which he smiled..

Doctor : "relax my boy..She is perfectly fine..And calling you inside..".. he gave him his life back by saying all that..

Doctor left from there..And ManBir hugged each other tightly..

Cabir : "you go inside..Main Navya ko call kar deta hoon..She must be worried..".. he told him..And Manik simply nodded..

Manik went inside the room..While Cabir moved out to call Navya..