12. CabiNi bond!

CaVya's Room :

Navya ..Mukti and Abhimanyu were sitting in the room quietly ..the tension and pain was clearly visible on their faces..

Cabir standing calmly on the room's window gazing at the stars..he was very quiet this time..after Manik's exit from their lives.. Cabir has totally changed ..his carefree nature vanished somewhere ..now he is much more responsible when Manik was there..he never let any burden on Cabir but after Manik..Cabir is actually alone ..no matter how hard he try to behave all fine but deep down he is heart broken ..

Manik wasn't only his best friend since childhood but actually he was his family ..they both were family to each other so its very hard to accept for Cabir that manik isn't alive..

they both were family to each other so its very hard to accept for Cabir that manik isn't alive

(ignore raghav)

Everyone noticed his quietness ..so Abhi walked towards him and placed his hand on his shoulder..

Abhi : "tum theek ho? ".. He asked in concern filled voice and Cabir gave him a weak smile which was depicting the torments of his heart..

Abhi : " you don't need to hide anything Cabir ..we all are family..".. He said in his assuring tone and Cabir placed his hand on Abhi's hand which was on his shoulder..he gave a smile to Abhi and walked a little ahead ..

Cabir : "mujhe aaj bhi yaad hai..when first time Manik told me about Nandini..woh kitna khush tha..".. He said with a smile and start reminiscing their past moments..

(Flashback)

Manik is sitting in his cabin..totally lost in his own thoughts..just when Cabir came inside his cabin..

" Manik..mujhe mail mila nahi mila Abhi tak..so am thinking not to finalize the deal ..and wese bhi......".. Cabir stopped abruptly as he saw Manik isn't paying attention to his words..

"Manik..you are listening".. He asked but still no reply from his side...

So Cabir tapped on his desk which brought Manik back to reality ...