9. Trip to Delhi!

MaNan Room :

It's a new beautiful morning..birds were chirping outside..a very soft cold wind is blowing and here a beautiful girl covered in a warm royal blue guilt sleeping peacefully ..hugging her knees ..she was looking so beautiful while sleeping that even almighty admire her beauty..

She lazily stretched her hand ..and traced the fabric of the bed..her eyes were closed..she frowned in sound sleep..very lazily she opened her eyes slowly only to find a disheartening scenario in front of her eyes..

She woke up with a jerk and started looking here and there..but there was none..she felt dejected..but soon her eyes fell on the later which was little under the pillow and little outside..

She picked up the letter and started reading it..

"I know you must be thinking that why I didn't woke you up?..hai na" ..she pouted sadly and nodded in yes..

"Shona! I wanted to wake you up but you were looking like a angel descended from heaven..so I chucked my plan of waking you up..".. She read and smiled shyly..

" thank god ..at least smile touched your face ..".. This line made her smile more broadly and she continue reading..

"Mai rukna chahta tha but I had no other option then leaving..before anyone woke up I left .. Now get ready as you people has to leave for Delhi and shona! My wishes are with you .. All the best for your book ".. His letter made her smile to fullest.. She kissed the letter and smiled..

Nandini : " I love you Manik..".. She confessed looking at the letter..and then she stepped out of the bed to get freshen up but before going in washroom ..she very securely placed the letter in her cupboard..