34. Devil's face!

Recap : After some good time.. MaNan broke the hug..

Manik : "but am still not convinced..guys! You won't stay here..I need to find out ..who is behind all this.."...he told them..and now cabir looked at manik..with a serious face..

Cabir : "may be I know..who is behind all this..".. he told manik..and this made him shocked as well as confused..

Manik : "tu janta hai? Who is behind all this?".. he asked in total confusion..

Cabir : "Han manik! I know who is he..".. he said looking straight to manik..anger was clearly visible in his eyes..and his wrath can burn the whole world..

Manik : "kaun....".. before he could ask..the window near them broke down..and glasses fell down inside the room..which shocked all of them..they all looked outside in horror..while Abhi found someone standing outside..and what he saw next was enough to freeze the blood in his veins..

Abhi : "Maaaniiikkk" ..he shouted and ran towards Manik ..which made all of them confused..he shielded manik from front ..and before anyone could understand anything.. 3 bullets in the full speed hit on abhi's chest which froze everyone on their paths..

Mukti : "Abhiiiiiiii" ..she shouted her heart out... Manik held Abhi before he fell on the floor..and now cabir look outside the window and he found a man running with gun in his hand..

Cabir jumped out of the window ..while other's shouted for him..but he didn't paid any heed to their screams..he just needed to catch that person anyhow today..

Nandini : "Abhi..Abhi..open your eyes..".. she patted on his cheeks but he was already passed away..

Mukti : "Abhi..please..".. she cried helplessly..while manik was shocked..he was worried of this moment only..

Navya : "sir..please ise hospital leke chaliye.. jaldi kijiye..".. she shook manik as we was still in the state of shock..

Nandini : "Manik jaldi..".. she shouted when he didn't responded..and her scream made him come back to reality..

***

Cabir was chasing that person who fired sometime back...but still he wasn't able to catch him...

Cabir saw some children playing with glass marbles..he took the plastic full of marbles from them and threw it on the floor with full force..this made that shooter fell straight on the floor who was bit ahead cabir which made cabir smirked evilly..

He ran towards him..and catch him by his collar..

Cabir : "why did you shoot?".. he shouted after punching him ..but that shooter didn't replied..after some more punches..his mouth started bleeding..when that shooter still didn't turned up..Cabir took out his own pistol from his back...and out straight into that shooter's forehead..

Cabir : "ab bol.. warna itni bhayanak maut dunga ki Teri lash janwar tak nhi kha paenge..bol jaldi..".. he shouted with immense anger..

"Batata hoon.. batata hoon..".. he said totally horrified ...but before he could tell anything to cabir..somebody shot him ..and he died right there..which made cabir shocked..he raised his head to look in front...but who shot him ran away in the car..

Cabir : "shit!".. he cried in anger..he left that shooter and stood up..

Cabir : "ek yehe tha Jo hume real culprit ke paas pahucha sakta tha..but ise maara kisne ..woh jo bhi Hai..woh yeh jaan Chuka hai ki manik humare sath hai.."... He thought in worried tone..

Just then his phone started ringing..and he answered ..

Navya : "Abhi is very serious cabir..jaldi aao..lifeline hospital..".. she told him in very upset tone..which made cabir worried as well..