4. Family love!

Family love!

Manan land :

Nandini was going inside

Nandini was going inside..when her phone started ringing..and she knows ..who is calling ..she without looking at the number answered the call..

Nandini : "ab kya hai?".. She said while faking anger..

" somebody is still angry .." ..the voice was so soft and alluring that it directly touched her heart..

Nandini : "toh kya karu? ..salsa karu? ..ab tumse kuch puch nhi sakti ..kuch keh nhi sakti ..ab kya gussa bhi nhi kar sakti..".. She said while walking inside ..

" Shona!" ..finally he exclaimed in his lovable accent.. And she smiled..

Nandini : "patidev..you always make your way out..".. She said with a satisfactory smile on her face..

Manik : " after all am THE MANIK MALHOTRA " ..he chuckled after saying ..and she smiled..

Manik : "acha.. have you reached?" ..he asked for what he called..

Nandini : "Han baba ..just now I reached..".. She answered ..

Manik : " good" .. He very casually answered and she made a fake angered face..

Nandini : "wese itni he tension agar ho rahi thi..toh why you didn't dropped me home..".. She asked with a heavy heart and a sad face..

Manik : " tumhari clock ab tak wahi ruki hai na..we had decided na that you won't ask anything ..then?".. He said in a little serious tone but she didn't answered ..she was only making weird faces..

Manik : "acha now stop making these bad faces..and cheer up..cabir ne ese dekhne tumhe toh he will be worried..".. He answered and she instantly composed herself..

Nandini : " he really miss you manik..Woh mere samne happy happy rehta hai..but deep down.. He is shattered.. He really miss you ..".. She told him holding grief and pain in her voice..and this made him lost in thoughts..

Manik : "I too miss him Nandini..mai bhi wapas aana chahta hoon..bas! Abhi nhi..".. He told in a low tone..

Nandini : " acha don't be upset..and I love you ".. She said in her joyous tone and he smiled..

Manik : " I love you more princess..now you go inside ..and kuch kha Lena okay.. ",. He said in caring tone..

Nandini : "yes boss".. She said in a formal tone and both laughed..

After that..both hung up..and she went inside the mansion..where cabir..Navya and mukti were already waiting for her..

Living area :

Nandini : " aaj sabha yaha lagi Hui hai?".. She said as soon as she entered and found them there..

Navya smiled looking at her..and cabir came towards her..