13. That was him?

MaNan land :

Its a brand new morning ..a new morning of their life..its a saying that after a dark stormy night..there comes a brighter morning ..and may be this morning is that bright morning of their life which will going to change a lot in their messy world..

When a true heart cries ..god himself shed tears with it.. Yesterday's rain which was out if season clearly shows that almighty himself was crying with the vulnerable souls of this home...

Everyone is all set to leave for Palankhet as planned by Cabir..they have a flight to catch..Nandini was calmly sitting inside the car..and Cabir gestured Abhimanyu to drive and he nodded..Cabir sat beside Nandini in the middle seat and Navya took the last seat..

Abhimanyu drove away ..and in mid all were talking so that Nandini can also talk with them..but she wasn't paying any attention to their talks..she was constantly looking outside the window..

Cabir : "Nandini".. He called her softly and she looked at him..

Nandini : " hmm?"...she just hmm'ed and he gave a weak smile to her..

Cabir : "tum theek ho na?".. He asked very lovingly patting on her head like a real elder brother who cries and laugh on her sister's pain and happiness respectively..

Nandini : " Han".. She answered with a faint smile and then again started looking outside..they all noticed that but they were helpless...they aren't able to help her in any manner..

Nandini : "hum kaha ja rahe hai Cabir?".. Suddenly she asked turning towards him and he smiled..

On the other hand..

A tall boy was packing his bag..he has some faded bruised over his head.. His deep brown eyes were looking here and there to grab some of his items ..just when a lady entered inside his room and saw him packing stuff..

just when a lady entered inside his room and saw him packing stuff

" beta!".. She exclaimed in her lovable tone and he looked at her..

"Jaana jaruri hai kya?".. She asked after giving him a tiffin ..and he happily took that..

" hmm".. He just hmm'ed ..and placed the tiffin in his bag..

"But tum jaa kaha rahe ho?".. She asked and he smiled ...

" palankhet" ..he answered with a smile ..

he answered with a smile