14. A new hope!

Cabir went in the side to receive the call...while somehow they consoled Nandini..and cleared the road..

" what? ".. He shouted in utmost disbelief.. Phone dropped from his hand..and tears fell down his eyes..

Navya saw a shocking state of Cabir .. She was confused with his expressions..

Navya : " Mukti ..Abhi..tum Nandini ko hotel le jao..hum Cabir ko leke aate hai.. ".. She told them softly and they nodded..

Mukti : " Nandini..chal..",.. He then hold Nandini's hand..

Nandini : "Mukti Woh ..Woh..Manik..".. She again tried to tell her about what she saw sometime back..

Abhi : " Nandini we will talk about this later.. Abhi hotel chalte hai..".. He told her and she nodded like a obedient kid..then they both took her from there..

Navya walked towards Cabir and placed her hand on his shoulder..he was standing still as if high voltage current hit on his body..he freezes on his spot..she shook him a little and this brought him back to the reality..

Navya : "kya baat hai Cabir?.. Tum theek ho na?".. She asked with concern filled voice and he looked at her with surprising expression...

Cabir : " commissioner ka call aaya tha".. He told her softly and she now listened him calmly as his eyes were shining ..tears were in them but a beautiful smile crept on his lips..

Cabir : "humara Manik zinda hai.. He is alive Navya..",.. He told her and she was speechless..this one news Gave her gossebumbs.. She was looking at him dumbfounded with her wide eyes..

Navya : " Manik sir ..he ..he is alive.. Sach mei? ".. She asked in her stammering tone and he nodded in approval.. She pounced upon him..and he took her in his protective embrace ..

Their happiness crossed all the boundaries.. Both were very happy ..which was clearly evident from their eyes which were full of tears ..

Navya : " Hume yeh baat Nandini ko batani chahiye..".. She said in enthusiastic tone after breaking the hug..

Cabir : 'nahi Navya Abhi nahi..".. He stopped her and she looked at him with confusion..

Navya : "but kyu Cabir?..she has the right to know this ..".. She said in soft tone..

Cabir : " Han..she has full right to know this..lekin usse pehle ..let me get sure..commissioner ko sirf ek lead mili hai and we need to find out everything ..main Nandini ko hope deke use todna nahi chahta ..Woh seh nahi paegi.."... He made her understand and she nodded ..both start walking after Cabir picked the mobile from floor.. when suddenly Navya stopped him and he looked at her in confusion..

Cabir : "kya hua?" ..he asked looking at her..

Navya : "thodi der pehle Nandini said ki usne Manik sir ko dekha ..Cabir kahi Manik sir sach mei Toh yaha nahi the..".. She said while recalling the past incidents and this made Cabir ponder on it..

Cabir : " ho sakta hai.. But we need to be sure..".. He told and she nodded ..then he picked out his phone from his pocket and dialled a number..

"Cabir here.. Do one thing....... Yes! I want all the reports before the dawn.. Make sure I want every single detail.. You better take care of it..".. He instructed something on the call and then hung up...

After that.. Navya and cabir moved out to the hotel..where Mukti and Abhi took Nandini ..

Hotel ..