26. His side of Story!

Once again am overwhelmed with the response..thanks a ton for it.. crossing 1k for a update is really a achievement.
And sorry for not replying each one of you..but am Thankful to all of you..

Kindly corporate with me ..I will update asap..but please it's a request don't ask again and again..

Happy reading!😃

Nandini showed him the caller ID and Manik looked towards her stern face..she is waiting for some proper explanation now...

Manik took the phone and receive the call..while Nandini wasn't taking her eyes off him..

"Yes! ..Han theek hai?.. any other development?.. No! It's fine..and next time..don't call..I will get back to you ..bye..".. he answered patiently in his stern tone..and disconnected the call..he looked at Nandini who was still waiting for listening his part of story now..

Manik : "Nandini..I can explain..".. he said in a very slow voice and she was looking at him keenly..

Nandini : "shoot".. she stated sternly after crossing her hands around her body..and he exhale a deep breath ..

Manik : "woh ..actually ..I ...I was..Nandini..woh.. ...".. he actually was stammering ..looking here and there but her..while she wanted to beat him black and blue ..

What the heck is wrong with him?..since when he started stammering in front of me?.. her mind screamed in anger..while she was staring at him furiously..

Nandini : "stop stammering Manik..".. she said in anger filled voice and he gulped down the saliva after hearing her roar..after all..she is Mrs. Nandini Manik Malhotra..and he is aware of her anger ..if he is monster then even she isn't less than a beast..when it comes to anger..she actually gives tough competition to him ..

Manik : "stop scarring me Shona".. he said In a little low tone and in return he got a tight slap on his shoulder..

Nandini : "am scaring you?.. and what was that?.. how did Adi was calling you?.. chal kya raha hai Mr. Malhotra ..explain karenge aap?".. she asked in a stern tone and he started rubbing his shoulder where she had slapped a moment ago..

If you people forgot so let me remind you ..in season 1st ..I mentioned Adi's character..he was a PA of Manik..and really close to him..after cabir ..Manik only relies upon him..Adi is a trustworthy and a very loyal employee of him..

Manik : "because Adi knows That am alive .." ..he told her in a scary tone and as he expected another slap from Nandini.. and there it goes "Thud" ...a hard slap came straight on his face..

Manik : "kya hai yaar?.. bina mare bhi toh baat Kar Sakti ho tum..".. he said while rubbing his cheek where she slapped and here she was burning in anger..

Nandini : "nahi nahi..bina maare kyu?.. I should worship you my lord..".. she said with sarcasm filled voice but his eyes started shining..

Manik : "really?".. he asked with a grin..and here goes another "Thud" ...one more slap from Mrs. Malhotra to Mr. Malhotra on his shoulder..

Manik : "kya hai?".. he said irritatingly..

Nandini : "yeh tum bolo kya hai?.. woh Adi ..woh biwi hai tumhari?".. she roared and his eyes bulged out of its socket listening her last line..

Manik : "what?".. he shouted In shock..and here goes another slap..seems like ..the rain outside has really affected Mrs. Malhotra..she is showering with loads of slaps on Mr. Malhotra..and outside raindrops falling on the ground..