27. Precious Moments!

(Edited by me😉😉)

(Edited by me😉😉)

Note : Updates can be small from now on ..but something is better than Nothing..right?.. so please do not complain over the length of the chapters..just enjoy..am little busy these days..kindly corporate..

Happy reading!

Manik told her the whole story while she listened everything patiently..she realized how much he was bearing ..he was actually suffocating himself..killing himself ..hiding himself from them ..was never easy for him..but he had left with no other option...

Nandini : "what was the need of bearing all this alone Manik?".. she asked and before he could answer..she slammed her lips with him..and they both fell down with Nandini top of him..their lips moulded with each other..he locked his hand on her back..and roamed freely ..under her shirt..she was kissing him more sensuously as his hands were creating havoc inside her ..

He nibbled her lips..and flipped the position..now she was under him and he was relishing the taste of her lips..his hands reached to her Skirt's knot..and he opened it..she gasped when he slide it down without breaking the kiss..she tighten her hold on him..and the skirt fell on the floor..he held her leg and placed it on his hip..not in a mood of breaking the kiss ...

He was devouring each and every corner of her mouth..sucking her tongue..making her crazy with his wild side..he realized that they need to break the kiss only to inhale some oxygen..so unwillingly he broke the kiss..

Manik placed his one hand on her cheek..and looked straight in her eyes..she felt the same intensity.. same passion in his eyes..which was there from always..

Manik : "you have no idea how much I missed you..shona..".. he said staring in her eyes with utmost love and affection..

Nandini : "I missed you more patidev.." ..she too confessed looking deep in his eyes.. he smiled on her confession...

Manik : "but not more than me..".. he said stubbornly..on which she narrowed her gaze on him..

Nandini : "oh hello! Mr. Malhotra..I missed you more..you had all my information but I was clueless..I was living in some other land..".. she answered more stubbornly..

Manik : "Mrs. Malhotra..I had your information..that's why I was missing you more..you were happy at least with my imaginary figure..but me..I was craving to cuddle you..".. he answered with more stubbornness..she now pushed him ..and get off him..

Nandini : "I said na I missed you more..why you are arguing?".. she shouted on him..he too stood up..and gave her a angry glare..

Manik : "why you are so stubborn?.. when I said I missed you more..then that's it..end of the topic..".. he ended the discussion..but she is also not less..

Nandini : "Mr. Manik Malhotra.. you know what?.. forget it..I don't even wanna talk with a stubborn head like you..".. she said and turned around..showing her back to him..on which he opened his mouth widely..